<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Kccks
Contributor
Contributor

I have written a dozen pages to PayPal, always dealing with a minion. I asked for a supervisor in the chat, but no luck. I haven't tried phoning yet. I'm retired so I can afford to waste PayPal's time a bit. I'll self-hug as needed 😄  Bottom line for me is to boycott/reduce purchases from china. I'm tired of their cheating ways, which I've experienced several times (You'd think I'd've learned by now.)

Login to Me Too

Natalie58
New Community Member
Im really shocked at how long paypal have aloud this company to continue scaming people. Exact same thing happened to me with them. Paypal had closed the case however after calling them (with 45 mins on hold) they have opened it again but who knows if I will get my money back. I was really suprised at how blatant the company had been in trying to defraud me , however after seeing this forum and understanding how many times they seem to have gotten away with it I can now see where they get thier brass neck from!
Login to Me Too

Agsevans
New Community Member
I have just recently purchased a inflatable 4 person spa hot tub, but, regretting it now as I have since read all the complaints about this company. Has anyone else purchased this and have you received exactly what you ordered please?? Thanks in advance Agsevans
Login to Me Too

Zeusano
Contributor
Contributor

This is crazy! Almost 100 people have clicked they fell for this scam and Paypal still doesn't do anything about it? How can the Democracy allow this such scam to prevail?

I may take out all my money and close my Paypal account if this is not refunded! Reading all your messages, I know it is futile to message the seller. My knockoff product is worth less than the delivery cost of sending it back. Fudgers!

Login to Me Too

Mcps
Contributor
Contributor
I am having same issue. PayPal closed case because I didn't ship defective product back to China. Per UPS it would cost over $100 to do it for $30 product. AMGT used the real neck hammocks videos and reviews. Deceptive and false advertising. I am closing my PayPal account unless they refund. All you get are standard responses from PayPal. No help at all. Why use them. Just use credit card company at least you get better help.
Login to Me Too

dgshop54
Contributor
Contributor
The fear I have of using a credit card directly with sellers (and would-be scammers) is that they then have your credit card information. PayPal was supposed to be a safeguard against this form of deception. Ebay steps up, but it takes a bit.
Login to Me Too

Zeusano
Contributor
Contributor

I am updating for my case first posted: ‎May-27-2020 05:13 PM

After no help from Paypal whatsoever and no reply from the SCAMMER company's supposedly business email  <removed> of which I stated to sending the random product back AND later to throwing the product and getting a little bit of money back, there was no reply and THE SCAMMER WON and keeps 100% of the ill-gotten funds. This can still happen in year 2020 FFS! I have since stopped using PAYPAL!

Ultimately, this stemmed from FACEBOOK! I can no longer find the ad on FACEBOOK anymore to report so either other Samaritans reported and it was removed OR the ad naturally ran out and expired. Obviously, I will not buy anything advertised on FACEBOOK anymore!

I used AMEX and they were nice to hear me out and after making me show a lot of evidence and then the final email evidence of reaching out to the company for a refund BUT no reply; AMEX decided to refund me. However, they said they will not pressure Paypal to get the money back from the SCAMMER company. It is easier for AMEX to lose out on a little bit of money on behalf of its loyal customer than to waste their time pressuring Paypal to do something. I can't believe the SCAMMER GETS AWAY FREE T_T - I am still angry at Paypal and especially FACEBOOK and not so much AMEX.

If this is status quo then I may as well operate such scamming business model also! BEWARE GUYS!

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

This is unbelievable PAYPAL 😞 

Login to Me Too

Jaybee763
I too ordered products from this company and paid for expedited shipping and after 2 months, continuous emails to company, and opening a claim with PayPal, nothing happened. I finally received some products after waiting 55 days and it was not what I ordered. I ordered 3 hand sanitizers and 50 black mask -$56. I received 30 light blue masks and handwipes that look like they came from the follow store. I asked for the return address but was never given one. So no refund and no resolution by PayPal. If these are the companies PayPal partners with, they too are not to be trusted.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.