<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Rudedog1
No they don’t. I tried to contact this company in many different ways and got nothing. My credit card company is now in it and that is the best recourse for a refund since I never received the package or could even get a hold of them. They need to cancel this company completely.
Login to Me Too

Ruckus21
Contributor
Contributor

Ditto - PayPal should disallow this company (AMGT) from receiving funds from PayPal.  What is so hard about that?  Why is this not done.  Ordered and lost $20.00 from the front co. Pay Pich. On June 5 - we’ll after reported problems.  This is on PayPal.  Come on PayPal - get automated!

Login to Me Too

DAS1950
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar situation.  The item ordered was a car organizer that was to fit in any car.  Of course, it fit neither of ours after taking 10 weeks to show up.  The item not only would not fit, but was defective as well.  And it also had a return address on the package that was a "fake address" in AL rather than the real one in China.  Communicated with the seller to return the item, but of course, they wanted me to send the item back at my cost.  Filed a dispute with Paypal and they agreed that I needed to send the item back, even though the return cost was $69 for a $57 item.  Filed a case with my bank credit card company as a last resort, since Paypal has obviously ignored its customers complaints about this company and will not do anything to stop it.  Make sure that you always have a bank credit card as your Paypal payer and not a direct withdrawal from your checking account -- it's your only last option.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

The first week in April 2020 I ordered "high quality" toilet paper. Much waiting and I filed complaint with PayPal in July (Item no received). Soon order arrived with WRONG merchandise! I changed & upgraded my PayPal complaint. Right away, received message from Global-Hotsales (representing AMGT Technology Co, Ltd.) offering apology ("our sincere apology"), admitting advertisement was incorrect ("descriptions are indeed misleading"), and wrong items were sent to me. In this message they wrote "As we care much about our customer's shopping experience" and offered a ("special solution") of 20% reimbursement or ability to return items for full refund. I rejected this offer and Global-Hotsales soon wrote back offering 50% reimbursement or ability to return for full refund. As soon as they verified that my complaints with PayPal had been closed, I have not heard back from either Global-Hotsales or AMGT Technology Co. I have written several times. No responses. No refund and no address to return merchandise for full refund. BEWARE! They engage in false advertisement, will send wrong items of MUCH MUCH lower quality than advertised, and WILL NOT tell the truth about giving you refunds of any kind.

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Wow that's strange 😞

Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, same story, just charge it back through your credit card. Paypal doesn't care and has been letting them get away with this for literally years based on reviewing the forums. When this one gets shutdown it will just be [RANDOM NAME HERE] TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED, and they start all over again. Although from what I can tell Paypal doesn't even try with this.

I eliminated all the possible Paypal payments I can and just use my credit card now. Paypal used to be great for buyer protection but they clearly don't care anymore. Rely on your credit card company they took care of me right away and the vendor isn't going to challenge them because visa and mastercard aren't going to put up with this garbage and smell fraud like this a mile away.

Login to Me Too

Bron3
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, I ordered a 29 in 1 multi-tool stainless steel wearable bracelet; I received a cheap bracelet that was also broken. Per PayPal, I tried to resolve with the seller first, who offered me a few dollars refund and to keep the broken cheap bracelet. I responded to the seller with a request for a full refund and a self addressed stamped envelope if they wanted the item. I escalated to Pay Pal when the seller did not respond. Pay Pal notified me that I am entitled to a refund but I would have to send the broken, cheap, bracelet to China. This is a clear case of bait and switch. I will try to resolve this with PayPal but if they keep putting the burden on innocent buyers, maybe we should consider a class action law suit. 

Login to Me Too

Kccks
Contributor
Contributor

I have the identical problem. PayPal staff are giving me the runaround while the cheating Chinese company is enjoying the support of PayPal in committing their fraud. I told PayPal about your post and they still don't get that they are complicit in fraud. I'm going to Visa for dispute resolution now.

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

There must be a reason for that why they ignore this fraud **bleep** still being a partner of PayPal that we are not told yet.

Login to Me Too

Bron3
Contributor
Contributor
Keep calling PayPal to get some supervisor with a brain. Depend on the cost of your item, PayPal will give you credit. Embrace yourself for frustration. If you can dispute with your credit card and it’s easier, do it. Too bad PayPal doesn’t stop this insanity.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.