<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Bluegrass65
Contributor
Contributor
Be sure to leave nasty feedback on their website as well. Every day I leave one, they take it off, I put it back. There are 3 companies involved in this: Finedid.com, then the payment goes to AMGT Technology and the complaint email address is called ASKCRUSH. All are from China. Please don’t give up, there are literally hundreds of us out there....
Login to Me Too

415realestate
Contributor
Contributor

What was the item that you purchased??  This is the email that I just sent to them... 

I ordered what was supposed to be a "Cuban Link Thick Gold Chain Pets Safety"
NOT a cheap piece of **bleep** "Cracker Jacks Box prize" plastic chain..
  1. The cheap plastic chain was already broke in the bag.
  2. It's not even the right size!! 
  3. It's NOT even worth a $.25
How on gods green earth do you think you could get away with advertising and selling a fake item worth less than a quarter and then charging  $19.99 for plastic and another 6.99 for shipping??? WOW... 

Please credit my account back immediately for the total of $27.38 
I'd send your fake chain back but it's only worth about 10-15 cents so I'm not gonna waste my time... 
Login to Me Too

Lotu2Dark
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I would have seen this before I baught from them and wasted my money...
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

God, so sorry 😞

Login to Me Too

Goups-98
Contributor
Contributor
Ugghhhh im sooo unhappy and scared rn i orded some cross stitching kits from them there was 2 ans it cpsted me 65 canadian dollars.... the website seamed legit and its just when i got the receipt from paypal that i doubted because of the name and the email adress.... I didnt received an order confirmation about my order... I hope i get my parcel.....
Login to Me Too

plinkster
New Community Member

I think I understand how chargebacks on your credit card work. But I made a direct payment via PalPay balance, as I always do (no credit card tied to my account).

Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

That's rough, based on Paypal's history with these transactions you are probably SOL then unfortunately. I don't think I've heard of a single instance where they've made things right for anyone. Even people that tried to do the return.

Login to Me Too

ZenoraNix
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my merchandise
Login to Me Too

TimTexas
Contributor
Contributor
No one has received their orders. Now they call themselves Amphitrite Technology and they are SCAMMING **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Sheilagr
New Community Member
I bought a razor for my dog and haven't received it yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.