<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

I'll save you some time and let you know that Paypal just sent me the standard reply you see from the other complaints about this fraud over the years. They send you the message saying you have to ship it back to China to be refunded. I just decided to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company instead. 

I think that's really our only real recourse since Paypal has abdicated any even attempts at responsibility in enabling these scammers. 

I'd encourage anyone else getting caught in these scams to initiate chargebacks with your credit card company. When you do so it makes it so the Paypal dispute is no longer possible, but it appears they don't and never will do anything about this. Hopefully, if Visa and Mastercard get annoyed enough with Paypal they'll force them to do something about it, close the seller's merchant accounts, or no longer process payment to these companies.

Paypal clearly doesn't give a crap about us, but if enough of us involve our credit cards and banks maybe they'll start finally paying attention.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

LND7
New Community Member

I ordered 2 wallets on 12/9 and haven’t received them.

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Start a process via resolution center. True for me it didn't help... Do you write them emails?  <removed>  and Joy (JH) <removed> 

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered items at 2019.11.24. I have chosen and PAYED for VIP Shipping (3-7 days)!!! They sent me an order confirmation email that had a link to my order showing a 404 - Page not found page ( https://inesninivy.com/24790138933/orders/29290e8f8190e1072f64ee3dafe158b5/authenticate?key=1a3f5172... ). After days I wrote them an email that something was wrong, they sent me another order confirmation link ( https://www.naomivico.com/24790138933/orders/29290e8f8190e1072f64ee3dafe158b5 ) in return that points to a not existing article again (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article). 
Being already 22 days late of deadline package arrived finally, I opened up package and I found 3 tiny and thin sacks for 35,98 USD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The webshop's website doesn't show pictures on the package itself that its small so misleading. I suppose pictures must have been taken of other products that are similars only. I found products on internet similar that are at half prize and much bigger.

I feel stupid because the name (AMGT) is not found on internet, the website's name and domain don't match. They send me mails from gmail accounts. I wanted to get them back the package BUT zip code doesn't match the address they gave me (china)  ............ So I decided not to venture anymore ( I won't send it back) I asked them only to pay me back at least the cost of VIP shipping!!!!!!! 
It's 2020.01.13. They write back in 5-6 days periods stupid general things as if they want to gain time maybe I will give up writing :(((((((((

Login to Me Too

llelkin

Don’t buy anything from this seller or AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED - they are completely fraudulent.  Purchased cell phone stands from one of their websites and the product did not ship until after i raised a claim with Paypal.  Then when i did get the product it was not at all as advertised — they said it contained carbon fiber (it didn’t) and that it had an angle feature with degrees (it didn‘t). They used pictures and video of a real product on their website and delivered a cheap plastic knock off. Paypal denied my claim because i received the product, even though the product was a complete fraud. There are tons of complaints against this seller and i was stupid enough not to check.  Hopefully, this will help keep you from making the same mistake!

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I bought the same cellphone stand that is fake 🙂 I have bought a lot of things at the same time for christmas from similar sites. I feel really stupid for that BUT since I don't even find any sites with warnings for these fraudulent sites even though they have PayPal payment method!

Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you find the seller complaints? I found similar listing but just found this name more recently. I think after an account gets shutdown they just start up again with another name.

Login to Me Too

Donnamc77
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a complete sham. Ordered a product on nov 25 it has said preparing to ship since dec 10 I requested a full refund after attempting to resolve myself thru email without resolution. After Escalating it to a PayPal claim I am now getting direct emails from them saying if I drop my claim they will send the merchandise. Interesting since they have maintained all along it was sent. They lie. Their company has disappeared from Facebook. Along those lines Facebook could do better about making sure these companies actually exist. I’ve learned my lesson.
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

I escalated my case to a PayPal claim too. These chineses were clever - so we were in discussion for weeks (pointless general things they write) - I hoped I get money back without PayPal's intervention  or having to send item back at my cost - I ran out of time, and case closed by PayPal 🙂

Login to Me Too

LLM2
Contributor
Contributor
How can I do this? This company scammed me too!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.