<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

Charge back through your credit card if you used one to pay through Paypal. The company doesn't contest it since they would obviously lose and they want to keep using Paypal to commit fraud since they don't do anything. SNAD is the key phrase here if they sent you some random crap, Significantly Not As Described. That is the reason for the chargeback and if you need to you can get into the issues with the Paypal and note the pattern of behavior described on the threads. 

In my experience they gave me back the money in two days and I've never heard a peep about the vendor contesting it. Credit card companies don't put up with this crap and will shut down the merchant processing Paypal or no. We need to make it hurt for Paypal to get this stopped these guys have been getting away with this for literally years.

Search these forums for anything with XXX TECHNOLOGY CO, LIMITED. They do it under different names when they do get shutdown back up the next week with a different BS name and piggybacking on some other storefront again. Someone should print all these forum threads out sometimes and archive them before Paypal decides to Enron the complaints when someone finally holds them accountable.

Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

Do a chargeback through your credit card. Paypal doesn't care and hasn't solved any of these on-going issues in years. They are complicit in this fraud and actively don't give a crap. I'm sure the complaints with this vendor have to be orders of magnitude above the norm and they ignore it. 

Charge back with your credit card. The vendor doesn't even fight it because they know the credit cards will shut them down and they just want to keep defrauding people through Paypal since they won't do anything.

I'd consider mentioning Paypal in the complaint as well. Until Paypal suffers more from participating in this the more likely they will actually step up and do something instead of continuing to collect their fees and continue on letting people be stolen from. If anyone does know a lawyer I do feel like this is a criminally negligent situation. If you facilitate fraud and profit from it I can't see how that isn't actionable. 

A class action would force them to pay attention. Anyone who knows some good class action attorneys could find hundreds of potential clients in these threads in an hours work.

Login to Me Too

K-I-R-B-Y
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately for me I Paid using my PayPal balance so can't get my bank involved but whole heartedly agree that PayPal should be complained about and be held equally responsible for allowing this to happen for years. It would be nice to take legal action but no one knows where to start and want the hassle to go with it but i would love to see this company face some sort of consequence
Login to Me Too

Anglosaxman
New Community Member
They sent me a package with nothing inside. I contacted customer service and got this. Seems you are talking about the delivering issue about your parcel (You can ignore the email if our considerate intelligent assistant understands your email incorrectly). As you know, there are too many parcels in transit during Christmas and New Year hot season, the volume parcels have exceeded the capacity of the shipping company dramatically, which have caused some delay each year including this year.
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

No way 🙂 Finally what happened? Is it still in progress??? I mean communication.

Login to Me Too

Donnie-Darko
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Got scammed by the Rubik’s cube deal. When the package took over 1 month and shipping number showed package wasn’t shipped yet, I complained and got a 4 dollar refund. Package finally came and was stuffed with 6 random dollar store cubes. Calling them out on PayPal dispute they are offering another 6 dollar refund to look as if they are making right on the deal and threatening me with high return shipping costs and lost packages which won’t count toward full refund.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

I'll save you some time and let you know that Paypal just sent me the standard reply you see from the other complaints about this fraud over the years. They send you the message saying you have to ship it back to China to be refunded. I just decided to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company instead. 

I think that's really our only real recourse since Paypal has abdicated any even attempts at responsibility in enabling these scammers. 

I'd encourage anyone else getting caught in these scams to initiate chargebacks with your credit card company. When you do so it makes it so the Paypal dispute is no longer possible, but it appears they don't and never will do anything about this. Hopefully, if Visa and Mastercard get annoyed enough with Paypal they'll force them to do something about it, close the seller's merchant accounts, or no longer process payment to these companies.

Paypal clearly doesn't give a crap about us, but if enough of us involve our credit cards and banks maybe they'll start finally paying attention.

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

On Facebook I  started to report all ads of these guys I ordered from and got **bleep** things in return (lets not charge them with **bleep** shipping service). 
Somehow awareness of these scam site must be grown - I think prevention is the key.

Login to Me Too

Stewb69
Hi there have just recited a product from this company, was a dog guard but showed a spring loaded one on video but you received a pack of 4 sticky back hooks and the mesh guard and poles not what I was expecting and not fit for purpose?
Login to Me Too

Nklosenski
Contributor
Contributor
I, too, ordered something from this seller/company. I paid for the fastest shipping available so that the item (a beard straightener) would arrive by Christmas. It didn't. I reached out to the seller via email provided on their website on Christmas day asking for my shipping costs to be refunded - which they did refund - but when I received the item some weeks later, the beard straightener did not work. So I put it back in the box and requested a full refund and they can take this thing back. They offered me $6 in addition to the shipping costs ($11) they already refunded, but this item cost me $35. I went back and forth with them until I finally brought it back to paypal. The seller just responded on 1-26, apparently, offering me $10 and change and I can send back the non-functioning straightener back on my dime for like $20. I've escalated my dispute to a claim (or whatever) through paypal and stated I want a full refund and that I shouldn't have to pay for any additional shipping, as it is not my fault that the item was not shipped on time or that it is defective! This is crappy business at best and paypal really needs to shut this account down so they can't RIP anyone else off! I just wanted to be able to straighten my husband's beard and now I've wasted money and time because this company is a bunch of professional scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.