Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: <removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

They sent me a package with nothing inside. I contacted customer service and got this. Seems you are talking about the delivering issue about your parcel (You can ignore the email if our considerate intelligent assistant understands your email incorrectly). As you know, there are too many parcels in transit during Christmas and New Year hot season, the volume parcels have exceeded the capacity of the shipping company dramatically, which have caused some delay each year including this year.
Highlighted
Contributor

No way 🙂 Finally what happened? Is it still in progress??? I mean communication.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Got scammed by the Rubik’s cube deal. When the package took over 1 month and shipping number showed package wasn’t shipped yet, I complained and got a 4 dollar refund. Package finally came and was stuffed with 6 random dollar store cubes. Calling them out on PayPal dispute they are offering another 6 dollar refund to look as if they are making right on the deal and threatening me with high return shipping costs and lost packages which won’t count toward full refund.
Contributor

I'll save you some time and let you know that Paypal just sent me the standard reply you see from the other complaints about this fraud over the years. They send you the message saying you have to ship it back to China to be refunded. I just decided to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company instead. 

I think that's really our only real recourse since Paypal has abdicated any even attempts at responsibility in enabling these scammers. 

I'd encourage anyone else getting caught in these scams to initiate chargebacks with your credit card company. When you do so it makes it so the Paypal dispute is no longer possible, but it appears they don't and never will do anything about this. Hopefully, if Visa and Mastercard get annoyed enough with Paypal they'll force them to do something about it, close the seller's merchant accounts, or no longer process payment to these companies.

Paypal clearly doesn't give a crap about us, but if enough of us involve our credit cards and banks maybe they'll start finally paying attention.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

On Facebook I  started to report all ads of these guys I ordered from and got **bleep** things in return (lets not charge them with **bleep** shipping service). 
Somehow awareness of these scam site must be grown - I think prevention is the key.

Highlighted

Hi there have just recited a product from this company, was a dog guard but showed a spring loaded one on video but you received a pack of 4 sticky back hooks and the mesh guard and poles not what I was expecting and not fit for purpose?
Highlighted
Contributor

I, too, ordered something from this seller/company. I paid for the fastest shipping available so that the item (a beard straightener) would arrive by Christmas. It didn't. I reached out to the seller via email provided on their website on Christmas day asking for my shipping costs to be refunded - which they did refund - but when I received the item some weeks later, the beard straightener did not work. So I put it back in the box and requested a full refund and they can take this thing back. They offered me $6 in addition to the shipping costs ($11) they already refunded, but this item cost me $35. I went back and forth with them until I finally brought it back to paypal. The seller just responded on 1-26, apparently, offering me $10 and change and I can send back the non-functioning straightener back on my dime for like $20. I've escalated my dispute to a claim (or whatever) through paypal and stated I want a full refund and that I shouldn't have to pay for any additional shipping, as it is not my fault that the item was not shipped on time or that it is defective! This is crappy business at best and paypal really needs to shut this account down so they can't RIP anyone else off! I just wanted to be able to straighten my husband's beard and now I've wasted money and time because this company is a bunch of professional scammers.
Highlighted
Contributor

Wow that's strange 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep, same story, just charge it back through your credit card. Paypal doesn't care and has been letting them get away with this for literally years based on reviewing the forums. When this one gets shutdown it will just be [RANDOM NAME HERE] TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED, and they start all over again. Although from what I can tell Paypal doesn't even try with this.

I eliminated all the possible Paypal payments I can and just use my credit card now. Paypal used to be great for buyer protection but they clearly don't care anymore. Rely on your credit card company they took care of me right away and the vendor isn't going to challenge them because visa and mastercard aren't going to put up with this garbage and smell fraud like this a mile away.

Highlighted

@Re: AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Bait and Switch Fraud

Same thing happened to me, I ordered a 29 in 1 multi-tool stainless steel wearable bracelet; I received a cheap bracelet that was also broken. Per PayPal, I tried to resolve with the seller first, who offered me a few dollars refund and to keep the broken cheap bracelet. I responded to the seller with a request for a full refund and a self addressed stamped envelope if they wanted the item. I escalated to Pay Pal when the seller did not respond. Pay Pal notified me that I am entitled to a refund but I would have to send the broken, cheap, bracelet to China. This is a clear case of bait and switch. I will try to resolve this with PayPal but if they keep putting the burden on innocent buyers, maybe we should consider a class action law suit.