<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the long comment!!!! I am not sure Facebook/ Instagram may take responsibility of their ads but somehow should. And for paying method provider companies may do too somehow..... I digged myself much into this scam thing... There is not much chance to WARN people to be careful with these "companies" - only popularity of this topic could be helpful for some cases. If peolple would be thinking it over before ordering. It is a bit hard to tell the difference between fraudulent (intentionally) or just simply awkward stupid (not intentionally)companies.

Domain name/ site name could be a warning.

Any gmail based email address  could be a warning.

Check the product well, its origin - it is not easy.....

Check the company somehow.

For me for the its easier not ever order from china or that area. Never again. I don't need anything that much could worth the risk again...

chargeback : I checked the "company's" zip code by a chinese friend - it may be fake, it doesn't match the address ... So I decided not to risk getting the item back to them and praying for total refund. Anyways I asked them for their phonenumber for it is needed to some shipping company to be given - no answer came.....

Login to Me Too

foren6chick
Contributor
Contributor

After reading all these posts and based on my multiple unresolved scam experiences over the holidays (through PayPal), it seems the best solution, after filing charge backs, is to stop using PayPal for ANYTHING. I was told all of my 5 claims were being dismissed simply because the chinese vendors said they sent the products (not that they were ever received!). PayPal does not provide the support/protection for buyers anymore, which is why I'd been using them in the first place. After losing a couple of hundred dollars due to fraudulent vendors, I'm through with PayPal....

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Having found out they are fakes and thieves I did't dare to venture a chargeback process having to send them back the fake item. I checked their address and I thought zip code and full address didn't meet. I could have found myself more robbed paying for the shipping back to them, loosing that pitiful item and loosing money I paid for... So in this system I could only say that they should f*ck themselves as many times at least as many client they robbed without punishment.

Login to Me Too

geekhero
Contributor
Contributor

Only one thing can be done.

Once you see any ad campaign and lean towards it and ready for the payment through PayPal, we must check the company name or registered name in Google and find more info about them. One easy thing is to check their email. If the company is real, they'll have their own email domain (for example: a.b@<companyname>.com instead of gmail or yahoo account. 

However, some genuine company also use Gmail or personal accounts for business. If you check the Company details in Google, that would give you more info and you can then decide whether to buy or not.

I did the same thing and ordered some items from AMGT Technology CO,.LIMITED and checked the company later. That was too late. 

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

I checked website and they still **bleep**ing exist! 🙂 It is a joke.

Login to Me Too

K-I-R-B-Y
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting with this company and PayPal for 2 weeks now after receiving a dollar store necklace instead of a heavy-duty dog collar and PayPal doesn't seem in the slight bit interested I started a claim and PayPal now want me to return the goods to a Chinese address which I can't even track So probably doesn't exist.

When I asked Paypal if they were serious and if they were planning on letting these scammers continue to use their platform with the evidence of this page and many others about this company they just said to return the item.

It seems PayPal is on the seller's side guys so I'm deleting my account after transferring my money back to my bank and plan on using my card in future because that way I will at least have a better chance at getting my money back than dealing with these morons.

Login to Me Too

Bess7172
Contributor
Contributor
This company refuses to send me return address, we’ve been going back and forth with emails past 3 weeks. PayPal does not give a **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

I have their address but zip code doesn't cover the location so I decided not send that **beeeeeeep** back to them **beeeeeeep** **beeeeeeep** at my cost and venture.... 

Login to Me Too

K-I-R-B-Y
Contributor
Contributor

I seem to be in the same situation at the moment they gave me a chinese address which can't even be found on google and when i brought this information to PayPal they just say it's the address which was provided so i said yeah its provided by the scammers which have already conned me out of money but they don't seem to understand so I went on to call them a bunch of **bleep** morons and will just have to give up and let the scammers win i suppose. Ahhhh what a time to be alive when even one of the biggest payment companys allow this sort of thing to happen with no consequences

Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

I asked a chinese native to check address - she said in her opinion it was fake too...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.