<removed> AMGT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

Have anybody bought anything from<Removed>(<Removed>) ?

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

At the paying details list - buttons for complaint or escalations... but it seems all in vein afterall...

Login to Me Too

Lizashaffer41
New Community Member
I was ripped off as well ordered 2 and half months ago and when I email it says can’t be delivered
Login to Me Too

dgshop54
Contributor
Contributor

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

How / where can we warn others not to buy from them??? PayPal should get back licence for using payment method I think!

Login to Me Too

gutterking2002
Contributor
Contributor
They sent the wrong product A knockoff cheaper version
Login to Me Too

noscamanimore
Contributor
Contributor

fraudulence of course

Login to Me Too

dgshop54
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Contacted them. Gave me a run-around. Contacted PayPal with limited success. PayPal told me the same thing they did: return the fake product at my expense for a refund. Cost $27.75 to return. No response from them. No refund. Can't contact them bc their email is dead. I am so f'ing mad! PayPal needs to cut off these scammers.
Login to Me Too

Cmg75
New Community Member
Scam.. the send a random crap product.. not what you see in picture and order.
Login to Me Too

Clharris4845
This is a scam company and PayPal does not stop the fraud or return the money. PayPal acts like a partner to this rip off company. Canceling PayPal account for better options.
Login to Me Too

PeterK987
Contributor
Contributor

I've also been scammed by this company. They ship from China so it takes a very long time to receive the product. However, they seem to have found a gap in Paypal dispute process. I order a robotic self-solving Rubik's cube and they instead sent 2 of three different cheap plastic dollar store puzzles worth maybe $6 total (retail) when I paid $32 and change. Mine was through an Instagram ad campaign and featured video of a product I've found doesn't exist since.

Since they actually ship something, even though it has nothing to do with the product ordered, they can manage to keep the dispute from falling back onto them and having their account canceled. When they communicate with you during the dispute they offer low dollar refunds ($6) and say you can keep the product because they still have 80% of your money and with the plastic garbage sent instead of what you ordered are probably still making quite a bit.

Not to mention all the funds they are able to keep from those that don't file a dispute with the seller at all. They know that no one will go through the hassle to return to China the plastic junk they shipped since it would eat into the money you spent. Paypal doesn't appear to notice the high dispute instances with the seller since dispute managers are just looking at individual cases and don't see the pattern of abuse.

They can continue taking orders and collecting money on even those instances where disputes are filed until this finally reaches a critical mass and they  are shutdown. Meanwhile all these denied disputes have no recourse and they just go and open up a new account with another fake company and URL and start the whole process over again. I've been able to find numerous XXX Technology LTD listings following this same pattern.

Unfortunately, until something is done to stop this before creation of the account I can't see a resolution. Otherwise, they will just continue to repeat the pattern. Does anyone have any idea how to escalate abusive sellers like this outside of dispute resolution? I don't think dispute resolution is equipped to combat this problem.

For those denied, did you attempt a chargeback? This is clearly fraud but by making a token effort they are able to skirt the edges of the system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.