looking for help about an order

sharpi65
New Community Member
I place this order and in the video shows a coin with a sword that comes out of the coin then placed in the coin and a window on the coin opens showing a cup.and what i received is just coin a totally different coin to the one i just described with no sword or moving parts, is just a cheap imitation to the one show in the video. also you never tell anyone this is coming from china.what are you company do about this so i can receive what i was presented in the video and for what i paid??
i bought an item and after open a claim with you guys (PAYPAL) they tell me that the buyer wants me to send the product back to CHINA with tracking. well how am i suppose to spend $35 to $50 dollars to get a $25.00 back?
this how this scam works:
1.they show you a video of an excellent product. without telling you its from china.
2.you order the product.
3. you receive a knockoff imitation.
4.you open a claim with paypal.
5 the vendor ask for the product back so they can refund you.
6. PayPal ask you to send it back with tracking number.
7. the product cost you $25.00 and send it back with tracking cost from $35 to $50.00 dollars.
at the end the buyer lost the money because nobody going to pay $35.00 to be refunded $25.00 what else can i do??
i would like at least to receive the right product ...the one i paid for....thank you for any help,
paypal should have better policy for out of USA companies.
i have an open case in the resolution center
thank you guys
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpi65 

What you can do is return for a refund or you lose the dispute. 

PayPal has return shipping refund program for future returns if this return is not eligible.

You can also skip the PayPal dispute and file a credit card chargeback instead if that is how you paid.

PayPal is not going to let you keep both item and money. PayPal policy is that when you receive something not as described, buyer is to return item for a refund, and gets a full or partial return shipping refund if eligible. Seller loses sale, loses original shipping costs to ship your order, gets the item back and refund you what you originally paid.

PayPal is third party and was not there when ordered, shipped and received so they just resolve things this way, their way. Purchase Protection is not a 100% guarantee, warranty or insurance so it has its limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharpi65 

What you can do is return for a refund or you lose the dispute. 

PayPal has return shipping refund program for future returns if this return is not eligible.

You can also skip the PayPal dispute and file a credit card chargeback instead if that is how you paid.

PayPal is not going to let you keep both item and money. PayPal policy is that when you receive something not as described, buyer is to return item for a refund, and gets a full or partial return shipping refund if eligible. Seller loses sale, loses original shipping costs to ship your order, gets the item back and refund you what you originally paid.

PayPal is third party and was not there when ordered, shipped and received so they just resolve things this way, their way. Purchase Protection is not a 100% guarantee, warranty or insurance so it has its limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.