...look for support from Paypal

Batam
New Community Member
  1. The order  never comes. But the seller does not make my refund till now as he should , in the rating for this seller it happened just the same also to many others
  2. Although I have escalated a claim of refunds 1259€, it has taken me 2 weeks now. And I need to purchase new order from my refunds .
  3. My question is how could I  report the tricks or cheats from this seller to PayPal ? There should be a way to dismiss   such seller which works hard at cheating customers    https://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/?sb=6415&sort=stars-#showratings, the seller is in Germany and this 1 star rating all talk about this scammer. 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Batam,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. In general, if you have already filed a claim, we would consider the claim as a report for the seller. Rest assured, PayPal always completes accounts reviews in order to maintain the safety of the platform

Once you have filed a dispute and escalated it to a claim, a seller has 10 days to respond to it giving us enough information for the claim investigation. If no information is provided within that timeframe, the case will automatically close in buyer's favour and the money initially on hold will be taken from the seller's account definitively. If the seller provides the requested information, PayPal will review the case and take a decision. Both parties will be informed about the case outcome via email and via the Resolution Centre. 

You can find additional information on the claim process here

I hope this helps,

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.