limited

mariagrayxox
Contributor
Contributor
Why my paypal limited ? I didnt do anything why u limit my account??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mariagrayxox
Contributor
Contributor
Why u limit my account? I didnt do anthing to get the **bleep**ing limitation !!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

mariagrayxox
Contributor
Contributor
Why u limit my account? I didnt do anthing to get the **bleep**ing limitation !!
Login to Me Too

rachita1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Again something bad happened to me. My business account is limited and I don’t know by what reason, as I already provided PayPal with all documents they asked for.

I just take over the online business from my father and therefore I updated my PayPal account to a business account about 4 months ago. Now PayPal asking me, why there is such a change in my account….of course, because I take over the business from my father….and I should send some documents….??? What kind of documents please?? The sales from my website are going trough my website to PayPal and PayPal should have the evidence…right? There is no document explain, why our customers buy from us…there is trust for many years already but no documents.

I then be asked to send some documents to show that I really sold our products to our customers with tracking numbers….that happened already the third time to me and we also have no one customer complained about or a customer asking for refund…nothing!! Do I have to send in the future all my tracking numbers to PayPal first??? But even then..it seems PayPal don’t want me as a business partner as it shows in the past quite clear. Of course I sent all the requested tracking numbers already but….as I started with my business, I thought PayPal is safe and a partner I can work with. Unfortunately I have to worry about my money and business today, because PayPal just blocked me…not just blocked but I am also not able to run my business without money..which is by the way my own money and PayPal just freeze it.

So, as I am feeling no more safe with PayPal anymore, I like to ask, how I can cancel my account and how long do I have to wait to get my money back. PayPal forcing me to this step as this issues happened already the third time to me now. I hear that PayPal will keep my freeze money up to 6 months?? Is that really the truth?  I am selling vitamin c drinks... a liquid people like to drink …and of course there is no way that one of our customers will ask for a refund after 6 months….! So they literally kill me with my new business..and even they will approve my account again...I cannot trust PayPal again.

regards Rachita

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.