limited account!! How to fix it????

mashadada
Contributor
Contributor

I receive a payment from my customer one month ago, and paypal ask me to provide so many details since they limit my account.
I've given all the document, from my address, to the invoice, my company details, my bank statement, etc. 
And tonight I got an email, saying that my paypal account has been verified, and I'll be able to manage my money as normal.
But when I when back to my account, the = limitation is still there, and "Check your primary email address for instructions regarding additional required documentation" this one is followed by Submitted for review!!!!! I‘ve asked my customer to click the confirm of delivery but the paypal still do nothing for me!!! No phone call available, no email available!
What do you want me to do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @mashadada

Thank you for posting in the Community!

I am sorry to hear that your limitation has not been resolved yet. If you can see in your Resolution Centre that you've been requested to check your email, please make sure to check your junk/spam folder as well to make sure that you did not miss any communication from us. If you cannot provide any more information in your Resolution Centre, rest assured: we are reviewing your information and we will get back to you soon. If you don't see any open case in your Resolution Centre, it may be that the limitation has been resolved but that your account has not updated yet. In that case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue!

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

mashadada
Contributor
Contributor

F8F77CEA-1CE0-4887-9131-C382C44CD27D.jpeg

Hi, Martina

This has been here for more than 3 days. 

And my customer has confirm the email which sent to him ask for a confirming delivery.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

lea111
New Community Member
Have you resolved this? How? :C
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.