limitation

sanath_SEW
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir/madam,

Paypal email 

my Paypal account has been permanent limited with 1200$ . I am a citizen of Philippine and currently i am living in Sri Lanka.If you review my account manually  ,you can see that i have shipped all items within  1 or 2 days.So like this i have provided  grate service to my customers .Unfortunately, my account has been limited permanently.Please, review my account manually  again  .

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sanath_SEW 

You can't receive paypal payments in Sri Lanka its a send payment only country.

So you can't get around that policy if you try and use another countries paypal account, that is probably why it was limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sanath_SEW
Contributor
Contributor

My nationality is Philippines and Philippines has paypal withdraw access . I have uploaded every document which paypal asked and i have uploaded every tracking numbers. My account has been limite even i do my best and it is unfair. What should i do .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sanath_SEW 

Doesn't matter what your nationality is as paypal is country specific and you are NOT allowed to use another countries paypal account if you are residing in that country. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.