limitation

jancominatcha
New Community Member

I get emails saying my account has been limited, the Res centre says it is not, it is in good standing, however, I can not transfer balance to my bank account, nor will paypal pay for purchases with the balance. I am getting really tired of the run around and not being able to talk to someone....the phones are always busy and the Res Cent goes around in circles

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jancominatcha,

I'm sorry to hear that you've received what may be fake emails that state that your account is limited when your account shows that you are not limited. If they are fake, please make sure that you do not follow any links in them or provide any information to the fraudsters. 

I'm also sorry to hear about the frustration you've experienced trying to send payments or withdraw funds from your account. Declines can happen for multiple reasons. If the problem persists, please reach out to customer service for some troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.