limitation on my account for over 8 weeks with no respond

AaronBrunsdon
New Community Member

i just cant understand why pay-pal hasn't even bothered to come back to me to resolve my issue. my account has been in limitation for over 6 weeks and t=i have done everything to provide the relevant info and i have been ignored. every time i send a message , i get nothing. and then an email to ask me to provide the same set of info i have already submitted. i have rang them several times and all i get is the boot. i am really appalled by the service. i understand there are delays with COVID but seriously this is just bad business if you cant solve a customers issues. meanwhile there are funds they have collected from my website that they just aren't giving back to us.  its bad Paypal, get you act together please because we are all going through issues and this is not helping with my faith of doing business with you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SCOUTED_SWAG
Contributor
Contributor

I'M GOING THRU THE SAME ISSUE! THEY HAVE IGNORED ME FOR WEEKS EVEN THO I'VE EXPLAINED I HAVE A DAUGHTER WE HAVE NO MONEY AND ARE HUNGRY DEPENDING ON OTHERS TO HELP US SOMETIMES EVEN STRANGERS!!! I SELL TGINGS AROUND MY HOUSEHOLD OR THINGS I PURCHASE AT THRIFT STORES AND THEY WANT A RECIET PROVING MY PURCHASE WHEN I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S MY ITEMS LYING AROUND MY HOME AND OF THRIFT STORE RECIETS WHICH ISN'T ENOUGH PROOF APPARENTLY! THIS IS SO MESSED UP AND THAT I'M FORCED TO EVEN DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AS I'M SELLING ON EBAY! HOPEFULLY EBAY CUTS TIED WITH PAYPAL SOON OR ELSE ILL HAVE TO WALK AWAY ALL TOGETHER UNFORTUNATELY

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.