limitATIONS

disbo1
Contributor
Contributor

paypal is stupid as hell . first i couldnt make a payment so i uploaded my ID as requested . now theres no bell icon but i still cant make payment or withdraw . an everytime i try to go to the proper website soi can view limitations . it redirects me to the basic site , <bleep>. so now i dont know what the hell is going on

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @disbo1,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding the restriction, I understand how frustrating that can be. It sounds like we may still be reviewing your case, which may be why you no longer have the notification but the issue isn't resolved. I would advise reaching us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

disbo1
Contributor
Contributor

that not the problem . i got emails from paypal saying its the security system an i must wait 48 hours . so i did . but its still the same issue . i cant withdraw or send . now they say they cant say when it will be accepted by security system . i wish paypal was more upfront . like if they think you a scammer then just say it . instead of all the <removed> . so that clients can prove there legitimacy . my funds is stuck for a month already

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.