legit or scam?

johndein
Contributor
Contributor

is 9uppa.com a legit company? saw their ad for a leather refurbishing product. looks too good to be true.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Lasota
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone received the product from them or managed to get money back? 

Login to Me Too

Saypsu
New Community Member
Scam from what I can tell. I ordered product January 23rd, have received no product, and gotten no response to support email. Do we have any recourse here?
Login to Me Too

jillot
New Community Member

Good luck trying to get paypal to refund the money. I have a dispute going now and because this company cancelled the first (fake) tracking number and issued a new (fake) tracking number, they are now allowing them another 21 days to respond! "give them the benefit of the doubt' they say. This is after they initially said it was on its way then this company  failed to communicate in any way when I kept telling them the tracking number was invalid and as it had not yet shipped (after more than a month) I no longer wanted the item. I have in the meantime filed a fradulant transaction through my bank as this payment was made on a credit card via paypal. At least that way, the money is credited to my cc while I wait.

Not impressed by paypal's method of fulfilling their promise of payment protection especially when cleary there is a problem with this company.

Login to Me Too

Zombiestench
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the details. That upsets me to know these guys must really know what they are doing when it comes to ripping people off and how to throw PayPal into thinking they're following protocol. Disturbs me that there's people out there wasting their time doing acts like this and we end up paying for it (literally). I don't know what everyone paid for their items but if I'm out $18, I'm out $18 and I learned my lesson and shouldn't jump the gun to some item that seemed too good to be true. I hope you and everyone else that are upset get what we want and 9uppa gets a bad name because that's all they are getting from me.
Login to Me Too

mackem61
New Community Member

I order some things from 9uppa in Jan had a notification of dispatch on 23rd Jan. Still waiting. Tracking number not recognised by carrier sent 5 e mails no response. have taken money from CCd. I'd say definite Scam!!

Login to Me Too

Saypsu
New Community Member
Same here. Do we have any recourse here? Is this something PayPal can help with?
Login to Me Too

rboots
New Community Member
I ordered an ear cleaning product from them in January. They said it was delayed due to the Chinese New Year. No word since then.
Login to Me Too

Zombiestench
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the ear cleaning wand and haven't received it and got the same email about the Chinese new year... Bunch of bs I want my money back
Login to Me Too

Lasota
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered almost a month ago, and didn't even get "the new year" mail 😞 I feel left out XD God damn what a bs... i feel powerless. Anyone has any idea how to act to get the money back? and how to block the site, to prevent others from falling for it? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.