kyc is in pending from last 5-6 days

KultarSingh
Contributor
Contributor

i completed all steps for kyc and done kyc from last 5-6 days but its still in pending .... please help me and done my kyc 

i am regular customer of paypal and using it from last 2-3 years but now my kyc is in pending please help and Solve this ASAP paypalu.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KultarSingh 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hope you get it reviewed soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KultarSingh 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hope you get it reviewed soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KultarSingh
Contributor
Contributor

CAN I RECEIVED International Payment Without KYC On Paypal .

I done My Kyc Verification From 5-6 Days But My Kyc documents  still in  Pending Please Solve The Issue ASAP

Login to Me Too

Temp20210216a
Contributor
Contributor
Please sir you help me I don't understand I send all document but my KYC pending I don't understand what is the matter
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.