knock off products, no website, return to another country from which they were sent

YogiArtist
New Community Member

This is my message to PayPal

Thank you for continuing to email about this product. I've done some more digging. When I purchased these boots, they were listed under "MaryPosa® "Cosy Autumn" Boots - Purple / 7 ." When I looked them up to make sure they were the real product, the photos came up from a different company. https://miz-mooz.com/luna.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA5IL-BRAzEiwA0lcWYoMP-nPHMmwPnssVRt5EE8cJ72rejkB9hL1ViX6...are the boots I expected since this was the photo on the page. Leather,name brand and to look like the photos shown on the buying page and the ones on another Mariposa selling store. I have many pictures of the shoes I received...they have no logo, no matching zipper initials, they are not leather, they are cheap vinyl with no name brand on them. NO markings of any kind to show they are actually Mariposa shoes. They are cheap knock offs. Now, they were mailed from California although the company is in Switzerland which is where I am to return them too. In trying to ship them back however, it cost almost as much as I paid for the shoes. They have NO website. They have a "selling" lead page. They have no phone number. They work out of a house (the address I'm to return them to.) This is a very fraudulent practice as I see it and I want all my monies returned for misrepresentation of knock offs. I emailed to 2 email addresses that are listed on the dispute page. Of course I have not received a response. I would like to know how this is okay to purchase what you think is the real product. They weren't even taken out of the chinese plastic bag, nor in a box. I don't want the shoes and again, returning them costs as much as purchasing them. I think they should be investigated more as a fraudulent company. Highly reputable is NOT their forte. They should be shut down for the $350,000 dollars they make annually just from the US. This has put a bad taste in my mouth and you allowing them to charge using your platform for a "masked" store selling fake brands.

8:32 PM

It looks like you want to file a dispute for an item that wasn't as described, is that correct?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.