just set up the account, but it still limited despite i already submitted related information needed

Kumomeme
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i 'just' set up paypal account for first time and as per procedure, my accound is limited and asked to provide additional information to unlimit the accound such as my country ID and driver license. i already submitted that however, i still waiting for approval. when i do some research it said it usually take 1 day or few at most. BUT, i already waiting since 2019. nowdays already 2021. the notification still exist that inform my account is limited but when i view it stated that i already submitted, and waiting for update for 1 day. but it already years now and there is no update. the status of the provided document also is stated as 'submitted'.

"We’re reviewing your information and will get back to you regarding the status of Ref ID: PP-008-958-012-205 within 1 days"

i wish i could resend the required document if it need but there is no more option available as i already done. now i should be waiting but it been far too long. there is not record of it in resolution center, on mobile the notification not exist but not in desktop version.

would be glad if anyone could help because i need to use the paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.