jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

L0v3L1f3
Contributor
Contributor

Just had this happen to me. I agree with everyone else when you see Paypal on a website, you think it is a safe site, so you don't look at the reviews. With this may complaints, you would think PayPal would do something about this site. This is ridiculous!!!

Login to Me Too

Bevnsteve
Contributor
Contributor
Only way we could fight it and get our money back was by going to our bank so now the bank is fighting it. So I recommend trying that!
Login to Me Too

VOLB
Contributor
Contributor
This situation sounds so very similar to my experience. I ordered a Christmas gift that of course never arrived.
Login to Me Too

Laziekins
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing folks. These people are scammers, unverified with PayPal! These scammers are reusing UPS tracking numbers in whatever city you’re in. UPS can’t help either. They say call the company. UPS doesn’t get it, the scammers are not sending any products out just reusing their tracking numbers. How is Jersey Easy getting these tracking numbers?!? I’ve called UPS 2 times and Paypal 3 times and no one can help us. I’ve been with PayPal for 15+ years, confirmed and they are not willing to help us. I went to the US Government Commerce site and filed a fraud claim. I sold an expensive Yurman bracelet and Paypal happily took their fees out of my payment received. I’m at a total loss. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Ginam1
Contributor
Contributor

OMG!!!  Your experience is exactly as mine has been the last 2 weeks.  I've received the same response from Paypal and UPS.  In my email from UPS they clearly state that my name and address are not what is on the UPS tracking number or their system, and yet they cannot provide me proof to take to Paypal to get my money back.  I even emailed them copy of the website showing how there is a digit missing on their phone.  When I asked Paypal for the back up to UPS from the seller they would not give that to me either.  I am so disappointed with Paypal and UPS.  I have taken all of the evidence to my bank and I'm hoping I can get some relief from them.  

Login to Me Too

Eliendrin
Contributor
Contributor
I fought with PayPal for almost a week, call UPS and ask them to send you a form stating the address the package was shipped to. I am getting refunded and they are allegedly looking into the site.
Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me with Jersey Easy. It's a fake site. They take your money and deliver nothing. They give a tracking number that is not for your shipment. It's a legit shipment, but not yours. I emailed the address given in the shipment notification and received no response both times.  I had UPS track, and shipment was handled properly by UPS as requested. The shipper was just not Jersey Easy, and the recipient wasn't me.  So UPS is not at fault. By the time I involved UPS, I was convinced I'd stepped into a pile of fraud. I immediately reported the issue to Pay Pal. This claim was initially denied. I appealed it (which was very easy to do) and got a refund, no problem. I lost nothing except a bit of time getting it all straightened out and took a hit to my sense of alertness to scams. I was too complacent, and I knew better. I did learn a lot with the experience. When I went back to the site to discover who to contact, there was no contact information. There was no location address for the company. There was a lot of missing information that I didn't notice when I placed the order. I'm more careful now. But, I did want to alert people to the fraud that Jersey Easy is and let people know that Pay Pal did have my back. I now feel very safe using Pay Pal. I felt safe before, but now that I know they have my back, I feel even better about it. Jersey Easy is still functioning as a web site taking people's money. Everyone who orders from them will be a victim of this fraud. It would be good to get the website closed down, but I imagine it would just open up under another name. I don't know how this type of fraud can be stopped. 

Login to Me Too

VOLB
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so glad to hear that you had a positive experience and were supported by PayPal. I hope that I have the same experience. I ordered a Christmas gift from this company that of course never came. I’ve contacted PayPal as well and hope to hear from them soon.
Login to Me Too

capflowers26
New Community Member
Happened to me to! I’m fighting right now with PayPal to get my money back!! Very upsetting!!!
Login to Me Too

Leaparty
The same exact thing happened to me! I notified PayPal via email and said they would be in touch within 30 days. I want my money back now. I was charged on 12/11/19 and the item I ordered was to be delivered by Christmas. It was for my son. They said it was delivered within one day. I don't think so.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.