jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

Adlosm
New Community Member
This is so sad that all of these people are being ripped out by this company. I share the same story as everyone else
Login to Me Too

ekaterina001

Me too! I bought a skateboard for Christmas. After 8 days of no updates I asked for a refund and magically tracking information appeared (when I went looking for it on PayPal, I did not receive an email updating me with tracking). When I checked the tracking it was marked as "delivered" 3 days prior. I decided to check the weight and realized the item that was shipped weighed only 4 ounces, while the skateboard weight MUCH more than that. This is a known scam in which the seller ships something small like a letter or a postcard instead of the correct item (if it even exists) so that tracking information appears and the seller can keep your money because the "item was delivered". PayPal denied my refund claim because the "seller provided tracking". It is outrageous as I have proven that whatever was "delivered" to me could not have been the skateboard. It is unbelievable that this many people have had issues with this company and they are still able to use PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

klryan
New Community Member

So many people are having the exact same issue...PayPal should freeze the account of the "merchant" and listen to its customers!

Login to Me Too

my4dogs
New Community Member

This exact same thing happened to me with an item I purchased in December. Had tracking number. Was "Delivered", but no where to be found. I called UPS with the shipping address I provided at time of purchase, and they said that wasn't the address it was sent to, and wouldn't tell me what address it was delivered too because I couldn't confirm it. My receipt states the address i REQUESTED the item to be shipped, too. This place is a fraud. My credit card company is siding with the seller too. Why am I responsible for paying for an item I never received? PayPal needs to investigate further into this seller! Obviously this seller is a scam if many people are having the same exact issue.

Login to Me Too

vbrahmer1952
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all you fellow scammed shoppers. I was duped by Jersey Easy myself when I purchased a video game for my son for Christmas. You know the drill- no product delivered, UPS has tracking number which says delivered and PayPal won't honor a refund. This is what I did after speaking with Paypal... Called UPS with tracking number... The item in question with said tracking number weighed 21 pounds...for a video game? I don't think so! I asked the customer service rep where the item was sent. They couldn't tell me the address but they could tell me the originator of the tracking number. Mine was from a boiler and plumbing supply business. Google gave me the location and phone number of said business. I called, told the service person my story... they said it sounded like one of their tracking numbers but had no record of a tracking number going to my area during that time frame. I thanked the business and now armed with the appropriate information I called Paypal again. I spoke with their representative, told them I had registered a complaint with the FCC, which I had done, and suggested that I was sure that PayPal wouldn't want to be known as a company doing business with and enabling scammers. After informing the rep of the owner of the tracking number, which could be verified by UPS, my dispute was immediately reopened and my money refunded on the spot. Information is king! I hope this helps all of you get your money and do file a complaint with the FCC and don't forget to mention it when you call Paypal back. 

Login to Me Too

ACVC
Contributor
Contributor
OMG, I thought I was ALONE ! If you are paying with a secure service then you should have a right to cancel a fraudulent purchase. We ALL ARE THE PROOF!!! We can back up our claims by showing from UPS / USPS fake confirmation. Does not make sense!!!!
Login to Me Too

shepardcat2
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same exact thing happen to me. There's no operating phone number & I've emailed the email address from the receipt that I received via email when I paid them. Absolutely NO RESPONSE. I've opened 3 cases with Paypal about it & they keep denying my claims & closing my case. I'm getting no where & I'm out $45 & a lot of time dealing with this. Just like everyone else they have scammed. Any suggestions on how to get our money back?
Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry this happened to you!  Thanks for posting about it, though.  I almost did the exact same thing about two weeks ago and order something online from an unknown website where the pricing was incredible!  I was so excited about getting this item so cheap!  Then, ah ha!!  Stop now and look, Rose. I learned about this once before! So, I looked closely at the website. No contact number. No company address. Ah ha!  Then, I searched for information about this company. That's where I learned it was the same kind of thing. The people would wait months to get their item. When they got it, it was nothing like what they ordered. They apparently had no recourse.  Some people on this forum have reported that they had gotten a refund by telling PayPal that they reported the incident to the FTC. I know I did report it to the FTC (just fill out the information on a form on the internet on their website) but don't remember if I told PayPal that. I did tell PayPal that I felt safe making my payment on a PayPal site, and felt that I would be protected. by PayPal For some odd reason, I didn't really have much of a problem getting my money back. Maybe it was before PayPal started losing too much money to sites like this!

Login to Me Too

Amaina1
New Community Member
Why is PayPal still partnering with this scam!!!!! I had this happen to me too. Paypal did nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.