jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

You might try to block and copy the email and save it into a .pdf or Word file.  That way you can upload it in their claims center, I believe.  I know I did that for UPS documentation, and THINK I did it for PayPal, too.

Login to Me Too

New Community Member

Same exact thing happened to me.  I wasn’t smart in checking this seller out completely because I was lulled into complacency by seeing the paypal name.  This seller is fraudulent and needs to be caught and punished.

Login to Me Too

kwsprog
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been scammed by Jersey Easy. I have been turned down 3 times in the Resolution Center. I continue to open cases and talk directly to PayPal and am assured that the case will be turned over in my favor. I just received my third rejection but I will continue to contact PayPal and work through this. Meanwhile, Jersey Easy continues to operate and scam more people. Hopefully, the more of us who work through the channels, and let PayPal know, we will receive a more favorable resolution. Don't give up.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
PayPal ended up giving me a refund.
Login to Me Too

nikhilphilip
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue and I had to keep going back and forth with PayPal to have this resolved.

Open a case with PayPal and another through UPS claim center (online) and provide as much information as you have available. UPS will send you a document with information on package being delivered to the wrong address. Provide this to PayPal.

PayPal might close your ticket against your favor. Call them and re-open the case and don't give up. PayPal is aware of the issue with the vendor and they will refund your amount if you persist.

Login to Me Too

Uniekea
Contributor
Contributor
This is the exact literally the exact situation word for word that I am dealing with with this site. Paypal is **bleep** (sorry) but it is no one can help and ups just keeps asking me what address was the package sent to so they can give me a intranet form but how if they can't tell me for security reasons and the seller doesn't even have contact info. The run around is ridiculous. Please don't order anything from this site but by the time you realize it its to late. I wish i could do more to find out who this scammer is.
Login to Me Too

Wscuff1178

I have had the same scam experience from the Jersey Easy website with PayPal aiding and abetting this conartist merchant named Dinh Hoang Anh. The email on my paypal site's purchase history is <removed>. PayPal wants documents from UPS to prove the package wasnt delivered but part of the scam is that they have created or attached false UPS tracking pages and info. PayPal is worthless, use and rely on your credit card company. Paypal is making itself complicit in the scam, a thief is a thief whether a large corp like PayPal or jersey easy, both are low rent trash. Canceling paypal account when I finish this rant.

Login to Me Too

Ickysgirl7a
Contributor
Contributor
We have been denied again! Third time! This really cannot b happening! I dont know about all of you but i am out $100 and paypal WILL NOT SUCK IT UP AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK FROM A COMPANY THEY ARE BACKING!! I HATE THIS!
Login to Me Too

Ickysgirl7a
Contributor
Contributor
And they have all of our credit card info and our bank info!! Watch out for paypal next!!
Login to Me Too

SLB0316
Contributor
Contributor
Hi this same exact thing happened to me except I called PayPal & was like listen this tracking number did not go to my house & was not addressed to me. I checked with ups. Told PayPal about their fake customer service number & emails undeliverable. & PayPal changed their decision to be in my favor. I was immediately issued a full refund. You have to call PayPal & get a customer service person on the line.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.