jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
This is my 2nd week fighting with PayPal. Said they would refund today, so I called and was told they need to give seller 3 more days. This has been since Dec 11. I sent proof from u.p.s. I was on hold for supervisor they hung up on me. Have noticed attorney general. Bbb, ftc
Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
FINALLY got my refund from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
How did you resubmit your claim? I’ve tried a few times and it never went through. Did you call them?
Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

At first, I received an email from Pay Pal saying that the claim had been settled in favor of the seller.  I think it said I could appeal that claim right in the email and must've given me a way to do that.  When I was going to appeal it, there was a chat invitation. I got my refund on the first one through that chat.  The second one, I did have to call.  Much research was done (all while I was on the phone), and I received my reversal, is what they call it.

Login to Me Too

Peachie480
Contributor
Contributor
I had to call them. I finally got my refund after multiple calls. I told them I wasn't getting off the phone until it was resolved.
Login to Me Too

kayla1188
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I had the same issue, purchased a board game from Jerseyeasy and they sent me a tracking number that didn't contain my package or my home address. I filed a dispute and the dispute was denied because the "seller provided a tracking number and it was delivered". I did a lot of hunting and realized that the tracking number the company provided was for a totally different company shipping something different but to my town, so it looked legit. I ended up calling PayPal (if you immediately say "I want to talk to a real person" to the recording, they will connect you to a customer service rep.). I was connected with a gentleman named Scott who was super helpful. He ended up placing me on hold and called UPS to confirm that that tracking number/package was not delivered to my home address. They confirmed. I received a refund. I recommend doing the same and the more people call about this company, hopefully they will be disconnected from PayPal soon.

Login to Me Too

mrmarkuSS
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue as well. I spoke with a lady from Paypal today,mentioned what I did,and as a kicker,I even mentioned this community page,and that sealed the deal on my end,and she told me I would be getting a refund.

Hope this guy who tried ripping us off burns in hell.

Login to Me Too

Tricia8
New Community Member
I ordered from Jersey Easy as well. I never got my order but they got my 40.00! I also thought it was safe and legitimate because of PayPal & I was wrong! I never got a tracking number from JerseyEasy but PayPal says they did & it was delivered. However PayPal won't give me the tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Kaeladowns13
Contributor
Contributor
I posted a while ago about Jersey easy scamming me. Well after PayPal denying my claim, me appealing it and then going back and forth with PayPal and UPS, I won my appeal. UPS won’t provide information over the phone but my husband was able to go to a facility and get the real name and address of the recipient that the tracking number belonged to. The tracking number was also from a different company. It’s obvious these scam artists have someone working for them at UPS and hopefully they will all get caught. Please don’t give up and fight for what is yours.
Login to Me Too

erice8314
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have an email to PayPal . I can’t send them the ups email I received.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.