jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Ickysgirl7a
Contributor
Contributor
Angleshop.com is their new scam website i believe!!
Login to Me Too

Ickysgirl7a
Contributor
Contributor
One of my purchases was nov 27th and they told paypal i received shipment nov 21st!! COME ON PAYPAL!
Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Holy, really? like come on now!! Let me guess your claim is going to be denied regardless because they provided tracking? Gosh I hope that's not the case but I haven't heard of one person getting a refund. Shoot, but not matter what I am not going to stop until I am issues a refund. Everyone involved should continue to fight this is blatant, obvious scammer DINH <removed>. 

Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

That's interesting. When I made my purchase (which was 11/28/2019), the seller's name was:

Seller
PHAM <removed>
Of course, emailing the contact email address got no response from me, UPS, or from PayPal. 

I can't figure out how they are getting the UPS tracking numbers either. The tracking numbers are for shipments to the same or nearby city, so it looks to UPS that they did their job. I wonder if they've hacked the UPS system. 

Also, when Pay Pal sent money to this person, the account was "unverified." 

I also filed a claim with the FTC. 

Wow. I wonder how long they've been running this scam.

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

I was thinking the same thing! This is going to be a big story once it gets out there.. Hundreds of thousands, maybe millions? of people denied legit claims made against one company, a PayPal'er-DINH <removed> solely ripping people off with the help of PayPal's endorsement  and UPS authorizing the tracking numbers to NOWHERE, Such a mystery? Like how does this person still have an account here??

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Go here and file a report- www.ftc.gov. I'm sure if enough people report this website, it will eventually get shutdown.
Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
Filed complaint
Login to Me Too

Dianab7
Great -thank you I’m running into the exact same problem others did. Ordered Christmas gift for our daughter through this site, paid almost $90. UPS says it was delivered. They can’t tell me where it was delivered to-just not my address or name. They suggest contacting seller but there’s no legit phone #. I’m out 90ish dollars and no promised Christmas gift for our daughter. Since this website is obviously a scam, there has to be something we can do. I’ll file a claim here but if anyone has any other ideas, let’s please share.
Login to Me Too

Thanksalot
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal and Jerseyeasy are scamming this Christmas. They are in it together. This is the Same problem from all PayPal customers and PayPal gives the run around and their representatives are rude and refuse to allow you to talk to anyone else. My order with Jerseyeasy was placed on 12-10-19. Received notification on 12-16-19 with a tracking number. The tracking number said it was delivered to an office on 12-12-19, 2 days after I ordered! Wow! That’s as good or better than Amazon Prime! However, the website tracking says it is still being processed as of 12-23-19. UPS was very helpful and told me the address it was delivered to was my local school office. So, I checked with them. Yes, they received packages on the given date, but they were their own packages. The tracking numbers are stolen numbers used by PayPal refuses to help or shut down their allowable use by this scammer. They are just as responsible. Also it’s impossible to contact anyone on the website. They did a good job of making themselves look secure. We will be continuing our efforts to retrieve our money and make this scam known. Sadly for these people, there is always a payment for their sin that will be sought. The love of money has brought the sale of souls. Makes me truly sad for all involved.
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
Well said! They have quite the scam going and at this point, with all these same complaints I do believe PayPal is part of it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.