jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Kjholloway5873
Contributor
Contributor
I just went through the exact same thing. I thought the site was legit and the present was a Christmas present for my 3 year old. Pay pal denied my claim as well because they had a tracking number but it doesn’t make sense. It says delivered to my mailbox at pa,USA and if PayPal could ask for proof of a tracking number they should have asked what size the item was shipped. They would find out the item is way too big to fit inside any mailbox. I live on a side country Road with no where by the mailbox where a large package could even be left. I thought using PayPal I would be safe but I just got **bleep** anyways and they won’t even hear my side after they made the decision.
Login to Me Too

mo14
Contributor
Contributor

Same just happened to me. The tracking number I was given was wrong and even the package weight was way off. UPS suggested I go back to the company, after seeing these messages I am just sick since these were presents for my grandkids. I am closing my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

erice8314
Contributor
Contributor
I believe they are giving a tracking number that is someone else. This website needs to be shut down. You can’t call or contact them. I want my $35.68 back. What a scam!
Login to Me Too

sunbaby26
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! I am going to look into how to report the website so this stops happening. And they popped up in a google ad so they are likely to keep scamming away. Thank you for posting your stories, because of you I caught on to the scam and started screenshotting along the way.

Login to Me Too

Peachie480
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I contacted Google shopping to take them down, and when I search the item I ordered, Jersey Easy no longer comes up as top seller. I also contacted UPS Fraud and my Discover Card. PayPal has denied my claim twice so far but I am not giving up yet.
Login to Me Too

Peachie480
Contributor
Contributor
I have also reported Jersey Easy to FTC.gov
Login to Me Too

adyer2000
Contributor
Contributor

I also had multiple disputes ruled in Jerseyeasy's favor and had to keep calling Paypal  for hours and calling ups and ups would tell me the package went to a different addfress than mine! I would then call PP back and get no resolve . Then just out of principle i called one more time - after a while arguing with a woman with a strong foreign accent, i demanded to speak to a supervisor and she said they are all the supervisor in training and i said i wanted to speak with the highest represenative she can find! EUREKA! LEONARD answered after all the paths i traveled over the course of three weeks - hours on the phone, Leonard heard my dispute and i asked why they simply cant call ups? He put  put me on a brief hold and apologized then refunded my money!

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

I am not giving up either, I was scammed too! Its been 30 days, my claim denied after I was told I would certainly receive a refund, come on now.. How long is this going to continue? How many people are getting ripped off everyday? PayPal please. you need to stop doing business with this SCAMMER website DINH <removed> aka Jerseyeasy.com 

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

You are right, something needs to be done and I don't understand how they're website is still up & running, accepting payments while never delivering. We are only a few out of maybe MILLIONS. I could only imagine how much money DINH <removed> aka Jersyeasy.com is rolling in while PayPal keeps denying legit claims. Wow, Just Wow!! This give criminals easy access to scam people, just provide a bogus tracking.. What PayPal needs to do is figure out how in the world this scammer is able to provide all of this tracking information that is SO VAGUE. I know that I cannot go to UPS or any carrying service and simply provide the name of a town, no return address and call it a delivered package. Oh my, so many thoughts... I have been dealing with this Problem Scammer since Dec. 1 the day of purchase, and it seems they ONLY ACCEPT PayPal payments, something just isn't right...  

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here, You are not alone! Something needs to be Done ASAP! WE ALL NEED to BE REFUNDED. How in the world is this a legit business? How do they get access to receive PayPal payments when they do not deliver, provide tracking without customers actual address, only the town they live in or somewhere with in the vicinity. OMG this really has me worked up! PayPal must stop  DINH <removed> aka Jersyeasy.com!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.