jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LEELEEGW 

Paypal does not 'have your back' as you put it.

They give you 'some' buyer protection but the onus is on you to risk assess your transactions.

I don't buy from anyone until I have checked reviews etc.

Read this as well in case it applies.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

shepardcat2
Contributor
Contributor
Before I purchased from JERSEY EASY, I looked at their website. I believe I read reviews, but don't quote me on that. Anyway, their website looked legit. I looked at several items & then I ordered what I purchased.. I thought everything was fine. They emailed a purchase receipt. Then,..... You guessed it. I never received it & PayPal will not Honor their money back protection. We should call ABC NEWS & have them run a story about it. Maybe PayPal will listen to us then. And stop letting these people SCAM us. Haven't enough people complained about the same thing? You would think they will realize something is terribly wrong here & they're part of it.
Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

That's a brilliant idea!!!  I'd love to see that coverage! 

Login to Me Too

Mikemiller2122
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me same website and paypal just denied my case i have proof from ups that the name on the package wassnt mine and it wassnt sent to my adress so i want them to review again and demand a refund this is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
Just happened to me
Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here, I have proof that the name on the package was not mine, my address was never on the package, this SCAMMER NEEDS to BE STOPPED!! My Claim was denied, I tried to cancel right away after I realized oh crap this website was really too good to be true. PayPal assured me, I would be getting refund. I thought nothing of it until today and as of Dec. 17th my case was denied because the seller provided bogus tracking. My package should have weighed at least 9.524 lbs but the UPS tracking when I click on it provides the weight of what ever they serviced was 3.70 lbs, so obviously DINH <removed> aka Jersyeasy.com is getting over on many people VIA PayPal because they are so lackadaisical with this scammer. I hope the Police track this criminal down because he/she Ruthless! How in the world can PayPal keep allowing this?? I am so confused. 

Login to Me Too

sc98
New Community Member

Same as everyone else.  Paypal denied my dispute twice and I have documentation.  Screenshots and emails.  Even on the website it says my order never left.  And still did not get a refund just because they sent a fraudulent UPS tracking that actually belonged to HOME DEPOT.  I did get UPS to give me this information.  Paypal should protect it's customers more!

Login to Me Too

kwsprog
Contributor
Contributor

After 5 times being denied, I was successful in getting my case resolved but it took many long phone calls over 10 days. You have to keep calling and send documentation to PayPal attached to your case number. I finally was able to talk someone through what Jersey Easy was doing as my original case listed the person who withdrew the funds from PayPal and not Jersey Easy. They asked me to send the documents showing the wrong address, and they voted in my favor. If you want your refund, you have to keep calling. 

Login to Me Too

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor
Good for you!! 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.