jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

epagorek
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me as well and I'm furious. I'm going in circles with these people and i just wanted a gift for my niece for Christmas. I'll be canceling PayPal after this. If they know these are taking people's money they need to drop them. It's awful!!!
Login to Me Too

Kaeladowns13
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me and PayPal denied my claim. This is a whole ring of scams with PayPal, Jersey easy. And ups. How can an imaginary package be shipped and delivered??? I was told to contact USPS as my package was addressed to be delivered to one of their facilities, get proof it wasn’t delivered and then they would reopen the case. PayPal is allowing thieves to steal money from hardworking people. Clap for yourself PayPal!
Login to Me Too

PlowKing
New Community Member

I don't believe UPS is 'in on it'.  It looks like either someone has hacked UPS for tracking numbers, or someone inside UPS is selling tracking numbers to scammers.  The tracking number they provided me was legit, just not for my order.  It showed my city & state, but the destination address was not mine.

Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
I filed appeal. I got u.p.s. to supply copy of where and name my tracking number was delivered to. It was not me. Waiting to hear
Login to Me Too

Peachie480
Contributor
Contributor
I also got proof from UPS that the package was not delivered to my address but PayPal still denied my claim. I am not giving up yet though. Will call PayPal again on Monday. So far I have reported JerseyEasy to PayPal, UPS Fraud, Discover Card, Google Shopping and FTC.gov. Any other ideas?
Login to Me Too

Lilcooney
Contributor
Contributor
I just went thru the exact same situation. I had to escalate the situation to a supervisor at UPS and it worked. They emailed me a copy of the delivery receipt and I sent it to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Kaeladowns13
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get a refund?
Login to Me Too

jacobmo
Contributor
Contributor

the same thing happened to me 

send ups an email asking if this tracking number is for your address

then you can have proof to submit to paypal

Login to Me Too

nikhilphilip
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same issue. This has to fall on PayPal since we pay through them trusting that they would back us up if there are any issues. After so many complaints about the same company, how is it that PayPal is still processing payments for the company.

I believe UPS is equally responsible. Someone from inside is providing the tracking number with the city and state. They have a bad policy where they don't support the customer with any documents to prove that the package was not delivered to the correct address.

UPS has a really arrogant group of customer representatives who would not transfer your calls to anyone and sides with the seller. They blatantly refuse to help.

Even with so many complaints PayPal wants document to support the fact that the package was not delivered to my address which is utterly mind boggling. UPS does not provide document to support your case. They just verbally says that it is not for your address.

Login to Me Too

Peachie480
Contributor
Contributor
When I called UPS, they would not provide any documentation showing my package was not delivered to my address. However, when I reported it to UPS Fraud, they did respond with an email stating my package was not sent to my address. I provided that email to PayPal and they still denied my claim again! I am calling PayPal AGAIN on Monday, this is ridiculous that they are not protecting their customers like they claim to do! Will never use PayPal again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.