jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

MetooRoseG
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry Pay Pal hasn't refunded you yet.  I mentioned to them this was fraud from the get-go, as by then, I was convinced it was.  My last resort would have been to call the credit card company and report the fraudulent charge. I worked with Pay Pal first, and they came through. But, my next step would've been to call Bank of America, issuer of my credit card that I used on Pay Pal, and told them of the fraudulent charge. I am convinced I would have been protected with them if no other.  I pray you (and everyone else) get your money back!

Login to Me Too

vbrahmer1952
Contributor
Contributor

To all of you scammed by the scammer website, Jersey Easy,

I have been scammed by them too. Paypal denied my claim as well as I expected based on all of your stories. It seems that the scammer likes UPS  and provides hacked tracking numbers from any business. My story is the same, no merchandise, no refund, tracking number shows item delivered etc. I called UPS and asked if they could tell me the originator of the tracking number. I was told that it was Matt Marshall and CO. Google research showed it to be a provider of boiler room equipment. ( I had ordered a video game.) I call Matt Marshall &Co. The gentleman I spoke with said that it looked like one of their numbers. I explain that tracking numbers are being back hacked. He thanks me for heads up. I called Paypal back and explained the elaborate scam and reminded them that PayPal did not want to be an enabler of scam websites. I also explained that I had filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. My claim was immediately reopened and I was told that I would receive my refund. I also mentioned all of you good people who have also been scammed by this Jersey Easy website and said that you should all receive refunds. I hope this gets escalated higher and this scammer is shut down. Maybe you should all call Paypal and remind them that you were scammed by Jersey Easy. I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
Bad company
Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
Did exact same thing to me. No refund paypal
Login to Me Too

Bevnsteve
Contributor
Contributor
We are having same issue item never came tracking number wasn’t even registered to our name or address and PayPal isn’t helping since it says delivered!
Login to Me Too

jammers43
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced the same.  It's a total scam...JerseyEasy sends "something" to another address and provides Paypal with a tracking number and delivery receipt.  Paypal accepts this as valid instead of investigating thoroughly.  I was not going to accept my dispute being closed out and not in my favor.  I kept pursuing details to support my case - the shipping weight of the item ordered versus the shipping weight of the item on the tracking number were significantly different (2.15 lbs. versus 16 lbs.)  Furthermore, it was shipped and accepted at a "dock" versus a home residence.  Additionally, Paypal told me to try and resolve by contacting the seller, which I did and I received a mail failure notice via email, which I supplied to Paypal as well.  Don't give up - call Paypal and ask to speak with a SUPERVISOR.  Only the supervisor is willing to partake in a three way call with UPS to get a verbal confirmation that the delivery address and purchase address are different.  UPS will confirm verbally but cannot provide the actual address to the consumer because of privacy laws, but they will give the information over the phone with Paypal on the line.  I was finally able to receive my credit back.  Jersey Easy is making money off of innocent people trying to buy gifts for their kids.  Don't be a victim - stop them!  I urged Paypal to stop allowing Jersey Easy to have Paypal as a payment option on their website.  Paypal said they will submit to the fraud department for review.  

Login to Me Too

L0v3L1f3
Contributor
Contributor

I partnered with Paypal again after my case being denied. Due to the number of complaints on this seller, they have reopened my case. They are refunding me my money and now opening a case against the seller.

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

I will be calling again too, this is crazy they should be shutting down this scammer and refunding all the money he/she made

Login to Me Too

Cindycheek
Contributor
Contributor
File complaint with PayPal. If they deny appeal
Login to Me Too

jammers43
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced the same.  It's a total scam...JerseyEasy sends "something" to another address and provides Paypal with a tracking number and delivery receipt.  Paypal accepts this as valid instead of investigating thoroughly.  I was not going to accept my dispute being closed out and not in my favor.  I kept pursuing details to support my case - the shipping weight of the item ordered versus the shipping weight of the item on the tracking number were significantly different (2.15 lbs. versus 16 lbs.)  Furthermore, it was shipped and accepted at a "dock" versus a home residence.  Additionally, Paypal told me to try and resolve by contacting the seller, which I did and I received a mail failure notice via email, which I supplied to Paypal as well.  Don't give up - call Paypal and ask to speak with a SUPERVISOR.  Only the supervisor is willing to partake in a three way call with UPS to get a verbal confirmation that the delivery address and purchase address are different.  UPS will confirm verbally but cannot provide the actual address to the consumer because of privacy laws, but they will give the information over the phone with Paypal on the line.  I was finally able to receive my credit back.  Jersey Easy is making money off of innocent people trying to buy gifts for their kids.  Don't be a victim - stop them!  I urged Paypal to stop allowing Jersey Easy to have Paypal as a payment option on their website.  Paypal said they will submit to the fraud department for review.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.