jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed! Don't stop, until they are STOPPED! Come One PayPal... This is too much already, going on far too long

Login to Me Too

KarinTen
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me from another company. PayPal was on the sellers side even though I had not received tracking information. Beware of PayPal also.
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder if anyone reads hears comments? If so will they do anything about this? Is PayPal scamming customers now or is it just their employees? You think they would look into this fraud...
Login to Me Too

karen5506
Contributor
Contributor

I also had this problem. I talk with a service rep today and they are going to look into this web sites. They also took my money. I Hope they shut them down

Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yeah they sound real convincing over the phone, these PayPal reps, "we are looking into this company and you will be issues a refund but we must go through the process" Okay I said, great no worries, Nope Denied Legit Claim. I have no doubt that every Claim made against this company is 100% accurate and should be awarded with refund and I bet not one person has ever received anything they've ordered off this scam site. PayPal how is it you can't see what is going on? Or are they somehow allowed to sell Stolen UPS tracking? How are they getting access to these UPS tracking numbers??  (because once the supposed item is in the hands of UPS they are no longer liable) I have a feeling I am part of something much bigger here and this is going to be a Huge story soon.. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Go to this site and file a report- www.ftc.gov I'm sure if enough people file a report, this site will get shut down.
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I filed a complaint
Login to Me Too

lapple
Contributor
Contributor
I also had the exact same problem and filed a complaint today with www.ftc.gov.
Login to Me Too

Lilcooney
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I did. I will go to that website and file a claim
Login to Me Too

Joeym0616
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me too! Same website angleshopi. I paid 140$ for 3 nintendo switch games. It said it was delivered and when i got home .it wasnt there. I looked online at the tracking and someone else signed a name on it! I called ups and they said it was delivered but not to my address and they cant tell me where. I tried to file a claim on ups site for my package and when i click to send it , is says , ERROR YOUR PACKAGE IS STILL BEING PROCESSED! How could that possibly be if it was already supposedly delivered?!? WTF is this bullcrap!!! I got paypal because i thought they prevent from scammers!! I want my money back!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.