cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jersey easy

Contributor

Re: jersey easy

I have contacted PayPal and they are not willing to help in any way. They are not a bit concerned about this fraudulent site, Paypal just wants Proof that my item wasn't delivered. I have called ups several times and they can verbally tell you it wasn't delivered to your address but to somewhere else and that is it. This fraudulent site needs to be SHUT DOWN AND PAYPAL SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BECAUSE I PAID THROUGH PAYPAL!!!! Unacceptable!!!
Contributor

Grrrr!! I Feel Your Pain!! It seems by denying all of these claims PayPal is simply endorsing DINH <removed>, the only thing they sell on their website is FAKE-BOGUS (allegedly) illegally obtained UPS tracking. Is someone in UPS in on this? Because I always thought that in order to send, mail anything you must provide a proper address, not just Town, Village or City, and there Should be a return address. I am sure UPS has been flooded with complaints too, I have put in a claim there as well. This boggles my mind, It is CLEAR as day the only thing being sold @ Jersey easy . com is UPS tracking to anywhere but the costumes address, and clearly they are not delivering anything folks are ordering because package weight does not match up to what is ordered.  

Contributor

I finally was able to get through to a PayPal rep and attached a copy of my UPS/USPS tracking record with the wrong address listed. They finally reversed their decision in my favor. I also mentioned that Jersey Easy was still in operation and they said they would look into it. I found out that you have to keep calling and actually talk to someone to explain the scam. Good Luck.

Contributor

Yes they can they found out for me That the tracking Jersey sent me was copied. So Jersey easy copied another tracking number in the town I live in. I have a email from ups but can’t seem to get PayPal email that will go thru. I’ve tried and they won’t go thru.
Contributor

Cannot believe i fell for this website also but hmmmmm ran across this one angleshopi.com!! Same damn **bleep** just different name! Still out 100 bucks and paypal says....Sorry Charlie!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I did the same thing and they didn’t give me my money back! How could they continue to support this fraudulent company? I’m most likely going to close my PayPal account over this! Wish I would have checked reviews but everyone is right, when you pay with PayPal you expect to be protected, nope!
Contributor

I too have the same problem, I did not get any where with PayPal or UPS, when wi PayPal realize we all can’t be lying about shipments we never received, I thought PayPal was a great site now I am ready to close my account with them
Contributor

I can’t believe they still allow this fraud to go on. I did my purchase weeks ago and people are still reporting them. PayPal may be part of the fraud? I wonder if my local news would be interested in running a starry on this. How PayPal allows fraud sellers to keep bilking iteration out of their hard earned money...I will check into that.
Contributor

Angleshop.com is their new scam website i believe!!
Contributor

One of my purchases was nov 27th and they told paypal i received shipment nov 21st!! COME ON PAYPAL!