jersey easy

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor

I WENT ON LINE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT FROM JERSEY EASY, SINCE IT HAD PAYPAL AS PAYMENT SOURCE, I FELT THIS WEBSITE WAS LEGIT!! WRONG!! THEY PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER AND SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. NUMBER ON THERE WEBSITE WAS NOT EVEN A NUMBER AND UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE FROM THAT SITE TO ASK WHERE MY ITEM WAS SHIPPED. SINCE I PAID WITH PAYPAL, I ASSUMED I WAS IN GOOD HANDS. SADLY MISTAKEN!! I DID A DISPUTE, PAYPAL IS ON SELLERS SIDE, SINCE IT SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED. I CONTACTED UPS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE ITEM WAS LEFT, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS. UPS SAYS THAT THEY ARE NOT AT FAULT. THEY DELIVERED IT TO THE ADDRESS THAT WAS ON PACKAGE. I WENT BACK TO PAYPAL, TELLING THEM THAT THERE NAME IS ON THIS FRAUDULENT SITE AND THAT THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. GOOGLE REVIEWS SAY THAT THEY ARE HAVING THIS ISSUE AS WELL. I DID NOT THINK TO LOOK AT REVIEWS BECAUSE LIKE I SAID, PAYPAL WAS A OPTION AND FELT SECURE. PAYPAL IS NOT WILLING TO LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL, KEEP TELLING ME TO CONTACT UPS. UPS IS SAYING TO CONTACT SELLER. WHO HELPS WHEN THE SITE IS FRAUDULENT AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SELLER, THIS IS WHEN PAYPAL SHOULD INVESTIGATE, BUT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND! IM FURIOUS! I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL EVER AGAIN. I THOUGHT THEY HAD MY BACK, BUT SADLY NO. TERRIBLE1

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

erice8314
Contributor
Contributor
The same think happen to me. I ordered a Little Tkyes Deluxe 2 in 1 Roadster and never received it . I thought I was safe paying with PayPal. My case is in review now with a PayPal. PayPal sent me a tracking number but it was someone else tracking number. Ups said no name was on it, wrong address and wrong tracking number. Ups contacted the person but they didn’t have my package. The Phone number at Jersey Easy is not legit and can’t even contact customer service. I’ve emailed them over 25 times and no response at all. Jersey Easy is a SCAM. What can we do to get this website down. They have never responded at all. UPS did some investigating too. I never received anything they just sent a tracking umber that was for someone else.
Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Great Question, What can we Do?? I would think that by reporting a legit claim (maybe hundreds of thousands have been reported) that would at least stop their ability to continue to steal peoples hard earned money VIA PayPal. I am so confused, as to how PayPal clearly sees people are being ripped off With There Help, like PayPal is endorsing this scammers behavior by allowing them to continue to use their service (collect individuals money), putting their NAME one the website, like this is not going to look good once the MEDIA gets a hold of this story, they are denying legit claims, allowing DINH <removed> to somehow obtain peoples $$$ essentially in exchange for PHONY UPS tracking. 

Login to Me Too

LEELEEGW
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted PayPal and they are not willing to help in any way. They are not a bit concerned about this fraudulent site, Paypal just wants Proof that my item wasn't delivered. I have called ups several times and they can verbally tell you it wasn't delivered to your address but to somewhere else and that is it. This fraudulent site needs to be SHUT DOWN AND PAYPAL SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BECAUSE I PAID THROUGH PAYPAL!!!! Unacceptable!!!
Login to Me Too

LorURtGtinOvMe
Contributor
Contributor

Grrrr!! I Feel Your Pain!! It seems by denying all of these claims PayPal is simply endorsing DINH <removed>, the only thing they sell on their website is FAKE-BOGUS (allegedly) illegally obtained UPS tracking. Is someone in UPS in on this? Because I always thought that in order to send, mail anything you must provide a proper address, not just Town, Village or City, and there Should be a return address. I am sure UPS has been flooded with complaints too, I have put in a claim there as well. This boggles my mind, It is CLEAR as day the only thing being sold @ Jersey easy . com is UPS tracking to anywhere but the costumes address, and clearly they are not delivering anything folks are ordering because package weight does not match up to what is ordered.  

Login to Me Too

kwsprog
Contributor
Contributor

I finally was able to get through to a PayPal rep and attached a copy of my UPS/USPS tracking record with the wrong address listed. They finally reversed their decision in my favor. I also mentioned that Jersey Easy was still in operation and they said they would look into it. I found out that you have to keep calling and actually talk to someone to explain the scam. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

erice8314
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they can they found out for me That the tracking Jersey sent me was copied. So Jersey easy copied another tracking number in the town I live in. I have a email from ups but can’t seem to get PayPal email that will go thru. I’ve tried and they won’t go thru.
Login to Me Too

Ickysgirl7a
Contributor
Contributor
Cannot believe i fell for this website also but hmmmmm ran across this one angleshopi.com!! Same damn **bleep** just different name! Still out 100 bucks and paypal says....Sorry Charlie!!
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same thing and they didn’t give me my money back! How could they continue to support this fraudulent company? I’m most likely going to close my PayPal account over this! Wish I would have checked reviews but everyone is right, when you pay with PayPal you expect to be protected, nope!
Login to Me Too

LadyWest
Contributor
Contributor
I too have the same problem, I did not get any where with PayPal or UPS, when wi PayPal realize we all can’t be lying about shipments we never received, I thought PayPal was a great site now I am ready to close my account with them
Login to Me Too

Junemarie400
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe they still allow this fraud to go on. I did my purchase weeks ago and people are still reporting them. PayPal may be part of the fraud? I wonder if my local news would be interested in running a starry on this. How PayPal allows fraud sellers to keep bilking iteration out of their hard earned money...I will check into that.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.