#itemdeliveredisrubbish

Deborahselleck
Contributor
Contributor

The item I received from seller s name: guidesky125 is nothing like the advertised item. I have taken this up with PayPal and seller is offering $10 refund on a $60 purchase. Has this happened to anyone else?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

kimberliia
Contributor
Contributor

Just received a cat cave that looked nothing at all like the picture. It was two pieces of crappy felt that I had to zip together. Utterly useless.

Login to Me Too

Lyndon7
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem

Login to Me Too

Deborahselleck
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received a full refund?
Login to Me Too

Jeepgirl27526
No refund after four months of back and forth lip service saying it might take 15 days to show. I paid through PayPal and it’s immediate
Login to Me Too

Deborahselleck
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! And PayPal has not been helpful in obtaining a full refund from this company. They have put me in touch with the seller yes. But the seller had only offered partial refund. This business should be flagged and banned from using PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Niks1975
I have not even had a reply from the guidesky email - which is all I have.
Login to Me Too

raffer20
Contributor
Contributor

exactly the same, I wouldnt even let me cat near it as I did not trust it at all , I wonder if Paypal will recognise and link these cases - did you find the site on instagram ?

Login to Me Too

Lyndon7
Contributor
Contributor
I have requested a refund, haven’t heard back yet, no can’t find them on instagram
Login to Me Too

Niks1975
My fake cat cave was from an Instagram advert I think - such a con
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.