item sent to wrong name and address. still charged and claim denied. no help from paypal.

crashnburned
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 computer monitors to be delivered to my home.  I received notice that ups delivered the items but I received nothing. i contacted ups. they told me the items were delivered to another name and address. I opened a case with paypal which you denied. I refiled and provided the ups tracking showing the other persons name and address which do not match mine. yet you still denied my claim. I am not <Removed> i did not receive anything to my address. that other address is 12 miles from my home. I only know this because I am doing your job for you trying to get this claim resolved. I paid for 2 monitors. I got NOTHING. I provide you proof that the monitors were not delivered to my home and I still get NOTHING. I would like someone to listen to me and provide me the support i deserve. is that asking too much?   

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crashnburned 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

crashnburned
Contributor
Contributor
I keep sending emails showing the delivery address was not my home. I showed my address is correct in paypal. I sent them the delivery address from ups which was not my home address yet they keep closing my case without even looking at the details.
Login to Me Too

crashnburned
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent proof again and again showing my purchase never arrived at my home. Paypal does not care. I have repeatedly sent this proof. They just do not care. I am filing a police report tomorrow with these facts not that they can probably do much. I did contact the local news 'on your side' section since nobody hear will listen or cares. I have even filed a bbb complaint. this is no way to treat customers. It is a disgace being treated this way. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crashnburned 

Well all i and anyone else on here can do is give you paypals contact info as we can't help you with an account issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.