item not received

sastraun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a portable gym on march 27, and to this day I never received it.  I opened a resolution but paypal closed the case.  what are my options

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

toeleo
Contributor
Contributor

They denied my dispute because they say the seller provided proof of delivery. They sent me a copy but its not an official UPS document and it does not have my name or my address and the item I ordered was approx 27 lbs and on the slip it shows 8.80 they say it was delivered to a receptionist I live in a home we dont have a receptionist. I asked pay pal to find out what address it was delivered to they have not replied. This is really becoming a problem, might have to look at a class action against Pay Pal.  They are not standing behind the buyers and protecting them. I never received any correspondence from the seller no invoice no order confirmation, so my question is, If I had received my order how would I ever be able to return it if I needed to, with absolutely nothing from the seller?  I really think Pay Pal is failing to protect those of us who never receive our orders.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28
Solved

toeleo
Contributor
Contributor

They denied my dispute because they say the seller provided proof of delivery. They sent me a copy but its not an official UPS document and it does not have my name or my address and the item I ordered was approx 27 lbs and on the slip it shows 8.80 they say it was delivered to a receptionist I live in a home we dont have a receptionist. I asked pay pal to find out what address it was delivered to they have not replied. This is really becoming a problem, might have to look at a class action against Pay Pal.  They are not standing behind the buyers and protecting them. I never received any correspondence from the seller no invoice no order confirmation, so my question is, If I had received my order how would I ever be able to return it if I needed to, with absolutely nothing from the seller?  I really think Pay Pal is failing to protect those of us who never receive our orders.

Login to Me Too

Moniquen16
Contributor
Contributor
I want in on the class action lawsuit. I have a similar problem with a company as well. Pretty much had the same thing happen to me. No contact from seller or PayPal with the proof of delivery, but they have my money!
Login to Me Too

mineonenj156
New Community Member

I'm on same boat as you guys. I never received anything and the seller gave a bogus tracking number and they closed my case. NO MONEY OR ITEM!... I lost $93.61! I think paypal is an issue. 

Login to Me Too

srizvi999
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal doesn't care. they are **bleep**.

But the real **bleep** are the ones spinning up websites and going after the most popular product searches and putting them with a big discount.

Idiots like me got duped and bought it.

Everyone reading this. DON'T BUY PRODUCTS WHICH ARE CHEAP AND ARE FROM A VERY NEW WEBSITE.

Login to Me Too

MeredithSnow8
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! Have document as if it was delivered and it was not!!
Login to Me Too

manil
New Community Member

I got a same problem seller provide tracking no. when I search on it never post or show any activity but PayPal close my case already as the seller have a fake tracking number. I lost $118 

Login to Me Too

Roonsbane

After not receiving my item which the seller says “he already sold before I purchased it” there is absolutely no way to speake to anyone at EBay to solve this very easy dispute! Ebay and PayPal are to blame here.  The basic idea of being able to talk to someone is customer service 101 and is lawsuit material. 

Login to Me Too

ace19701965
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. has this been resolved. I can't even get anyone from paypal to answer my call. Get this the proof of delivery that they seller sent paypal was before i ordered my item. this is crazy!! Paypal please bring back customer support!! 

Login to Me Too

pookiesherlock
Contributor
Contributor

According to PayPal my item was delivered the same day it was ordered.  I have not had a follow-up email, message or call from PayPal after I disputed their initial response where they denied my claim.  It is a bogus Chinese site apparently and I'm seeing from this page (which we had no access to previously) that this is happening frequently and PayPal is not owning up to it's agreement with it's members to uphold our claims.  This situation is so obvious to everyone I'm beginning to think a class action against PayPal may be in order.  If anyone is interested in that as an option let me know.  I am going to contact an attorney.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.