item not as described

Ian-Bowden
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe that PayPal found in the favour of the seller, I received this little card wallet they called a BikeBox24 shown in the next photo. Has anyone else had this kind of treatment?ebay product not as described.jpgScreenshot 2020-04-09 at 16.55.20.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Ian-Bowden 

That must be frustrating and I am very sorry about that.

Did PayPal tell you the reason why the case was closed in your favor? Reason for asking is that - that is where we need to base your appeal from.

To file an appeal, you need to contact Customer Service to reopen your case. Kindly click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. Since, our phone lines are currently close due to coronavirus (covid-19) emergency, you may want to send an email or go to the message center and chat with a live agent.

Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.