item arrived not as how it is described and advertised

hatakesasuke
Contributor
Contributor

so recently i have received my order and when i received the item, it is not similar to what is advertised and described. I have been scammed by the seller, i tried to reach paypal by sending them a message but they did not reply to my messages and i for unknown reason i could not create a dispute or report this seller. I have reported several issues in the past and there was no problem in doing so, i did not know what trick has this seller used to bypass being reported. Pls help a poor soul out, i really need some suggestions with regards on how to get my money back... your kindness would be very much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @hatakesasuke

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction. 

Was this payment sent using the Goods and Services payment option or the Friends and Family payment option? If Friends and Family was used to send the payment, you will not have the option to dispute the transaction as these transfers are not covered with Buyer Protection. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.