it keeps asking me to re-uploading my ID and address proof

jrxg
Contributor
Contributor

your paypal is temporaily limited.

i got this message in my message box when i logged on paypal yesterday.

i uploaded my national id and a mail from my bank as my address proof, but they were removed after 12 hours or so and it only shows the following red messages with no other explaination!

I took a clearer photo of my id and mail again and re-uploaded but still the same resualt!

f.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jrxg,

I'm sorry to hear that the information you've uploaded is not being accepted. Some possible reasons might be if the images aren't legible, or if there's information obscured, crossed out, or cut off in the images. If you believe that the images are complete and readable, please contact customer service to inquire about the issue. A representative may be able to review what was already uploaded and give more specific information about why additional information is needed.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.