issue with a suspicious transaction to playstation network

almatawaa
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday I have received an email from paypal regarding a subscription payment of 59.99$ to playstation network, and a message from the bank about the amount deducted. the problem is that I don't have any subscriptions with playstation, however I checked all my PS accounts and found nothing. More even My paypal account isn't linked to any PS account! So I contacted with paypal to provide me with more details regarding the playstation ID of who made this subscription and what type of subscription is it but they give me nothing.. only the invoice number and amount. I have contacted with Playstation support too, but they said they can't help me without the Playstation ID of who made that subscription. I opened a dispute on paypal for refund and fraudulent transactions but the denied and closed the case 😕 I really don't know what to do

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@almatawaa 

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

almatawaa
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowless there is subscription set at the same date of the transaction to sony, but it now inactive. I believe after the dispute they have disabled it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@almatawaa 

At least its cancelled now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.