incorrect item

Waddman001
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something and filed a dispute to try and cancel the order because after I saw the charge and I realized it was from a company in China. I have ripped off two other times by companies in China. However, the item was supposedly shipped. When I received the item it was something completely different, something I could have bought at a Dollar Store. Now Paypal says the case is closed because I received the order. I am trying to contact them to tell them I did not receive what I ordered but I can't get to them. Is there an email address or something I can use to contact them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Waddman001 ,

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  I'm sorry to hear that your dispute for Item never received was closed.  No worries as we can reopen the case since you received the item however it was incorrect or not as describe.  Apparently our customer service line is closed due to this pandemic but no worries you can still contact our customer via message center all you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to message center there is an option there to contact our chat support and they assist you to reopen your case and update the reason to "significantly not as described". Hope that i was able to help you on your concern.  You can send us an email just go to our official website then at the bottom of the web page just click "contact" it will route you to the page that gives you an option to email us.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.