identitty theft of grand proportion

origshowpony77
Contributor
Contributor

So I am not the software guru , or computer saavy type . I am however a good human being with an upright moral and  ethical code . Seemingly there is a snake or a den of them amongst the PAYPAL community that have been able to hijack and utilize my account  and I am unable to access any info on my account but can see balance and transfer for a quick notification sent via google to my email address that was stolen . The  problem is I guess the narcissistic society in general do not care about the individual they are affecting . Yet the individual can feel the effects . SO ANY HELP as to how to ,make them freeze all activity and funds via acorn and all money institutions associated with my account to stop until investigated and my property returned that would be great

thnx 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@origshowpony77 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.