icheapmart Is this a legit online store

dbuehler
New Community Member

They only take payments through paypal. Their phone number is no longer working. Contact Us emails get bounced back..??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dbuehler 

Is it one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EdSenior
New Community Member
Icheapmart.com , i bought $108 coffe K-cub from them , they took the money and never sent any thing , no answer, no contact , i called my credit card issuer , they have been searching the dispute since Dec , 2019. The funny thing is when i sign into my account all what i see is my order number with the details of purchase with a note says : Processing , hahag Dec,jan,Feb, march , Be ware , lots of scammers !!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.