i think i may off just got scammed but now i dont what to do

Luke22221
Contributor
Contributor

just made a purchase on this website and then after never got a confirmation of purchase. so i looked more in depth and it looks like this website is a scam as the email company using apparently is as i did a quick google search. now im stuck with a pending payment  and i dont know how to cancel or get any help as i cant dispute it while its pending this is the website i used. if anyone knows what i can do id apreciate the help

https://www.wisorkgoods.com/

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luke22221 

Have to wait until the transaction is marked "Complete" in order to dispute it, otherwise, the pending temporary authorization expires and drops off and funds held are released which usually happens in no longer than 30 days.

When you can dispute the transaction, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luke22221 

Have to wait until the transaction is marked "Complete" in order to dispute it, otherwise, the pending temporary authorization expires and drops off and funds held are released which usually happens in no longer than 30 days.

When you can dispute the transaction, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Valen71
Contributor
Contributor
Una pregunta, estoy pensando en hacer pedido a esta página wisorkgoods. Quería saber si al final le llegó el paquete y por el q abrió la disputa. Un saludo
Login to Me Too

Luke22221
Contributor
Contributor

no i ordered from it then did some research and it looks to be that they are using a fraudulent email and all fake social media links

Login to Me Too

nuraman00
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever receive your item?

Or were you able to dispute the transaction?

Login to Me Too

Ignaciouy
Contributor
Contributor
I disputed the transacción and I had a refund of my purchase on my credit card. I had to wait a few days but it ended good.
Login to Me Too

nuraman00
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

I hadn't ordered anything but I sent them an email last week and asked them some questions about their items.

I never got a response.

Not a good sign when customer support doesn't respond to emails.  In addition to everyone's experiences above, this also confirms that they're not a reputable shopping website.

Login to Me Too

Karvapeto
New Community Member

Hi!

@sharpiemarker I'm experiencing the same kind of doubts. Did you receive any kind of contact response from the store? Apart from the confirmation? I ordered 11th of january, and i see two confirmations (exactly the same, but with different order numbers) even though i placed just one order. I can log into my wisorkgoods.com account, and see both orders as "payment successful" and "processing". PayPal had paid just one order though.

Since the website advertised guaranteed shipping in 1-7 days, i'm giving them the 7-10 days to respond somehow, until i'm going to start the PayPal dispute. I'd like to know if you, or anyone else have received any orders, or human responses from this company? Any successful experiences?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Bubba9
Contributor
Contributor

damn, just wanted to place an order with them as they have some hard to find items, prize is a bit cheaper then the original was...

Login to Me Too

Jez88
Just like karvapeto I ordered on 22 dec When I log in it has two orders etc Still both say pending I have contacted them many times and recieved no reply from them at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.