Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help regarding my account

New Community Member

i need help regarding my account

hello i am in a problem i got so many security questions related to my account in 2016 i was in US and now am back to my country Pakistan and i cant even give all of the information they ask i can issue my government id card as a proof the problem is that there is pending payment in my paypal and i want to send it to my daughter but i cant able to send they ask for bank detail government id and i dont have bank details yet i am older women i have only government id i want to close this account but first i want to have my money i want to send it . 

is there anyone who resolve this issue i am facing this issue since 1 year


Esteemed Advisor

Re: i need help regarding my account



Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.