i'm on my hands and knees begging for help with my "permanently limited" account

irendexian
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently limited and i'm desperate to figure out why.  The only thing i do with my account is sell Fidget Spinners, and not even for profit.. i actually loose money in the process. This Hobby is the only thing that helps keep my mind together recently.  The only thing i can think i did wrong is using Friends and Family instead of Goods & Services.  I apologize if have been using the wrong method.  I misunderstood the differences, thinking that the G&S was just for tracking packages and goods.  If i had known I would have been using the correct method this whole time.  Is there any way for my account to be re-looked at?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irendexian 

Sadly if its permanently limited then paypal don't give reasons, they just no longer want your business and nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@irendexian 

Sadly if its permanently limited then paypal don't give reasons, they just no longer want your business and nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.