i have been scammed by the owner of a GTA RP server

priceypenguin
New Community Member

i made a purchase for 15$ so i could receive a car in-game, i never received the car and i was banned from the server. The owner called me a retard twice and is lying about my purchase being a contribution to his company to deny my dispute. I paid for a service. Nothing else.Capture.pngderogatory termsderogatory terms

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Melschus,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I regret to hear of the problems you are encountering with your purchase. PayPal does not condone this type of activity; however, we are unable to monitor, prevent, or take action against it.

To avoid the verbal abuse that you have spoken of, you may want to limit or possibly discontinue your contacts with the other user involved. If the situation escalates to a level in which you feel the other user has personally threatened your well being, you should contact local authorities to document the threat. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed. 

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.