i got scammed and paypal just denied all my claims eventhough i have MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence

keithlam1311
Contributor
Contributor

well title says it, i got scammed 150 usd and paypal just thinks im a kid crying that i gave my money to someone and expect something but got nothing. till today nearly a week later i still got nothing and paypal just straight up declines like wth? is paypal dumb? do they read my pdf which i included everything? like bruh paypal doesnt care about buyers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ShellyZeman
New Community Member

I got scammed by an add on Face Book... Paid them with Pay Pal, and the shipping date showed up as if the item was shipped before I even ordered it. I contacted the resolution site. They said I had to contact the vendor myself and try to resolve the problem first. They told me a specific time to wait before asking PayPal for more help. I waited, then I uploaded copies of my emails to the PayPal resolution center. They refunded my money... Perhaps you have not followed their instructions and wait time?  My purchase was well over $120, and I was surprised at how easy it was to get my refund.

Login to Me Too

keithlam1311
Contributor
Contributor

i havent waited yet but paypal message center escalated my dispute to a claim, and paypal didnt give 2 **bleep** and just denied it, didnt even read my story and evidence i provided and just trust the seller giving fake shipping info

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.