i filled a dispute and received a response saying that "buyer remorse"

vijay007
Contributor
Contributor

i filled a dispute and received a response saying that "buyer remorse"... if you could have made enable a conversation between me and the seller through you, than you could have found out the truth. they seller is mailing me like he will provide me all the updates and he also mentioning that in the invoice and i thought there is buyer protection in paypal and the promise from seller is also listed in the invoice[ will provide all the updates from developer] and i believed that paypal will step in if something is not going well. but after purchase they seller is not providing updates and he is keeping silent for my mails and so i also send me that i will file dispute even for that no response. than i filled here but here i am receiving a response like buyer remorse. than what is the use of buyer protection. because of it i felt safe but now only i feel remorse of believing paypal buyer protection and doing favor to bad sellers. why you didnt arranged a conversation b/w me and seller. you just gave me a small box and i tried to explain all the possible statement that i could in that small box. please provide me a valid dispute reason. why there was no open conversation between me and the seller through paypal. also what is the buyer protection you are giving me against the seller statement in the invoice saying " will provide all the updates " but now he is not replying. i asked provide update or refund anything is fine for me. but no action is taken on behalf of me at-least for getting the updates he promised Transaction ID: 18P610033V648151C

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vijay007

Buyer protection only covers non receipt of item and NOT item received but not as described.

So you received it...........so you can't file non receipt.

Its not as described as he is not providing updates..................not covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.