i am now out of pocket because of pay pal

vinnie123
Contributor
Contributor

hi i sold a item to a buyer and he was not in when the courier tried to deliver on three occasions i provided tracking info to eBay and won the case then i provided the same tracking info to pay pay and lost i am very disappointing as i now am out of pocket the post cost £12 and do not have the item back i explained to pay pal that the buyer said he could not be in is house until 5pm at night because he works till then and he can not be hanging around home all day waiting for a parcel to come i am very disappointing in pay pal as i fulfilled my head of the transaction and tried my best to give him is item and no pay pal have punished me even though i did every thing right and provide full tracking of the 3 delivery's this is very wrong

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

vinnie123
Contributor
Contributor

what i would like to no is after winning the case with eBay why did pay pal ask for the tracking (witch showed three attempts add been made to post the item) then to just give him is money back i mean even when the courier had attempted to deliver the first time i noticed that the buyer had not been in to receive it so i message him and said the courier will only attempt to deliver 3 times he replied can you redirect the parcel i said that i could not redirect as they have  already  tried ones so i can not direct it now he replied well i am not waiting in all day waiting for the item i work till 5pm so no i have lost £12 post and my item because he can not organise his life as i said i am very disappointing with pay pal and fell that they have let me down i will be complaining tomorrow as i believe that if tracking states that 3 attempts have been made to deliver then the buyer should be held responsible where is the sellers protection very wrong   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.