hudshady

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

Folks if you are considering buying anything from a company called hudashdy.com. don't. please don't. its a fraudulent site. I purchased something though paypal from them. they sent a tracking number saying the item shipped when they never shipped anything. the tracking number is real though the tracking number is from another company going to someone who lives in the same town as i do. when i called paypal to say hey i never received anything they told me I had to get the information from ups to where the item was shipped. Pssst ups don't do that. they arent going to release an address from a customer of their's. Hopefully Paypal will have the good sense as to refund my money because this is nonsense.  

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

IMSully
Contributor
Contributor

Update:  still going to write to PayPal legal, but also reported Hudashdy and PayPal to the goverment on their internet crimes complaint site (ic3.gov).  Others that have had their money stolen and PayPal has done nothing about it, I recommend you do the same.

Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

Cool thanks i will certainly do so. thanks. lets nail these guys to the wall. 

Login to Me Too

Tara0212
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue myself.  I am out $62.53 and nobody will help me at all.  Its unreal and I'm so disappointed with paypal too.    My credit card companies would have backed me on the fraud but paypal turns a cheek to it.  Then tells me to go to UPS and UPS says sorry they cant do anything.  This is so illegal!!!  I did report the website and everything to the Federal Government stating they are fraud.  Im so livid about this and how they can even have a functioning website and that paypal will be linked with them to pay.  Does paypal even look into anything???

Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

Keep hammering away at UPS eventually they will give you what you need. like i posted before i had to call their preferred line. I tried putting the phone number here but it got dleleted. 

Login to Me Too

Tara0212
Contributor
Contributor

have called UPS 3 times and called the preferred line and the fraud department and nothing!  I'm lucky to even get an english speaking person.

Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

hmmmm. I promised my first born to the woman who helped me on the preferred line and I finally got what I wanted. 

Login to Me Too

triomom
Contributor
Contributor

I am also fighting this!  I did speak to UPS who verified that whatever was delivered was not addressed to me, nor was it delivered to my home, but they could not give me that information because of privacy laws.  However, I placed a claim online with UPS on the tracking number Paypal received, and today received an email from UPS to someone other than me and the physical address that the package was delivered to.  I spoke to Paypal this morning and had them reopen my case and uploaded that email that proves that I did not receive the item in dispute, and that the tracking number is not even for my name.  We will see what happens

Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

it's ridiculous Paypal isnt doing anything about this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.