hudshady

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

Folks if you are considering buying anything from a company called hudashdy.com. don't. please don't. its a fraudulent site. I purchased something though paypal from them. they sent a tracking number saying the item shipped when they never shipped anything. the tracking number is real though the tracking number is from another company going to someone who lives in the same town as i do. when i called paypal to say hey i never received anything they told me I had to get the information from ups to where the item was shipped. Pssst ups don't do that. they arent going to release an address from a customer of their's. Hopefully Paypal will have the good sense as to refund my money because this is nonsense.  

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Tara0212
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal wont refund me 😞 they said because there is a tracking number and the tracking number is a fraud. I am so upset and out $60 now. Thanks paypal for backing me. You are terrible too!
Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

Tara if the package is shipped ups try giving ups preffered customer service a call at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] They will give you the form where it was actually shipped from and where it actually shipped. the regular phone number didnt help me at all. 

Login to Me Too

Jcat78
Contributor
Contributor
OMG!!! I am having the same issue with this company!! I went through UPS and yes the tracking number is real but belongs to someone else in my town. I am so mad, I'm out $35 which isn't alot but it's the principal. I should have known better than to order from this site.
Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

yes like I told a previous poster get the info from ups where it was shipped and they will refund your money. mine was only 35 bucks too. but its my 35 bucks. I cant believe paypal is not doing anything to stop them 

Login to Me Too

Jcat78
Contributor
Contributor
Who will refund me, UPS?
Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

No paypal will. call ups preferably the preferred customer line (thats where i finally got them to give me the info) come back here message them and attach the form ups gives you. 

Login to Me Too

Jcat78
Contributor
Contributor
Great! Thank you
Login to Me Too

mikegaff76
Contributor
Contributor

no problem tell your friends!! tell your friends!!! about this website!!!

Login to Me Too

IMSully
Contributor
Contributor

Providing proof that tracking number was fraudulant and package was not shipped to your address does not work.  I have sent proof of delivery address from USPS, which UPS transferred to (that was obviously not mine, pointing it out very clearly) and PayPal still refused my claim.  I re-opened claim 3 more times and each time I receive the same robot message,

"We received the case(s) you filed on November 12, 2019.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s)."

Obviously, no one even looked at the blatent, clear as day evidence I provided that it wasn't a tracking number to a package meant for me.  When I spoke with the customer service representatives, they saw the clear evidence, but unfortunately they can not decide the case.  There is no way to actually speak to those individuals and say, "please just look at what I sent you".  Beginning to think they don't actually exist, merely a robotic response.

Next action will be to write to their legal department letting them know I will be filling in small claims court if my money is not refunded.

Writing that letter today.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.